Amber Heritage Walk
The company only provides Government approved guides for the walks and tours. The walk takes you through the lanes of Amber town explaining the history and culture of this beautiful place.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
Amber town was the original ruling place of the rulers before they built Jaipur. This walking tour takes tourists and enthusiasts to a some amazing monuments, temples, stepwells in Amber town rather than just showing Amber Fort. The guided tour provides enriched knowledge about the history and culture of Amber.
Jagat Shiromani Temple, Narsinghji Temple, Panna Meena Stepwell, Ambikeshwar Temple, etc.
• Jagat Shiromani Ji Temple, Behind Amer Fort, Jaipur India
• Panna Meena ka Kund, Near Amber Fort, Jaipur India
Departure Point :Jagat Shiromani Temple, Behind Amer Fort, Amer Rd, Devisinghpura, Amer, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302028, India
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.