Amber fort and Amber Town Walking Tour
Ambikeshwar Temple - Ambikeshwar Temple is a very old temple of Shiva, older than Amber Fort.
Narsingh Haveli - Narsingh Haveli is one of the remarkable Havelis of this ancient town which is now modernized very wonderfully to bring it back of its original glory.
Jagat Shiromani temple - It is a 16th century temple which is devoted to lord Krishna and Meera.One of the best temple in Amber with beautiful architect.
Anokhi Museum of Hand printing - It is located in a wonderfully renovated hall from the 16th century. This museum exhibits a large collection of traditional and contemporary textiles which were prepared by using a variety of different techniques.
Panna Meena Kund - Panna Meena Kund or baoli is the ancient reservoir to conserve water with beautiful stepwell design.
Amber Fort-If you have time and would like to visit Amber fort our guide will be glad to take you there on your own expenses for ticket .
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Amber Fort Palace
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amber Fort Palace, Jaipur 302021 India
A guided visit of Amber fort
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Panna Meena ka Kund, Near Amber Fort, Jaipur India
Ancient step well for collecting rain water
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Jagat Shiromani Ji Temple, Behind Amer Fort, Jaipur India
16th Century hindu temple which is an extraordinary example of art and architecture
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Anokhi Museum, Anokhi Haveli Kheri Gate, Amer, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302028, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.