Amazing Tour to Sintra, Cabo da Roca and Cascais
We are proud of our history and we are happy to show and teach our most emblematic places to our customers. We are friendly, fun and expert in the history of our country.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water - We offer a Bottle of Water, and a surprise!
What's excluded :
- In this Sintra tour, visit Sintra, a world heritage site, one of the most special places in the world! A villa surrounded by an amazing natural park, a castle, beautiful palaces and chalets. A mystic place wrapped in lots of legends.
Pickups and trip to Sintra
Sintra Historical Center (Stop)
Delicious Pastry ‘Travesseiro’ (Taste)
Sintra National Palace (Passage)
Sintra Natural Park (Passage)
Pena Palace and it’s gardens (Stop)
Quinta da Regaleira (Stop)
Roca Cape (Stop)
Guincho Beach (Passage)
Return to Lisbon for DropOffs
Departure Point :Marquis of Pombal Square, Praça Marquês de Pombal, Lisboa, Portugal
Traveler pickup is offered
We are always available to set the pickup time and location before the Tour
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.