Amazing Tour to Aswan from Luxo visit Edfu,Kom Ombo,Phila Temples & Aswan dam.
Day tour approx. 12 Hours starts every day from 6:00 am to 3:00 pm, private tour includes Pick up services from your hotel in Luxor and return, all transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle, Private Licensed English-speaking Egyptologist guide, lunch at a good quality restaurant, Bottle of water and All service charges & taxes, Tour excludes Any extras, Tipping and Any Optional Tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up services from your hotel in Luxor and return
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide
- Bottled water
- lunch at a good quality restaurant
- All service charges and taxes
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Horus
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Kom Ombo
- Entry/Admission - Aswan High Dam
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple of Horus, Adfo, Edfu Egypt
Temple of Horus in Edfu The Temple of Edfu it’s an ancient Egyptian temple located on the west bank of the Nile in the city of Edfu around an 1hr south of Luxor it was known in Greco-Roman times as Apollonopolis Magna, after the chief god Horus-Apollo.
It is one of the best preserved temples in Egypt. The temple, dedicated to the falcon god Horus, was built in the Ptolemaic period between 237 and 57 BCE. The inscriptions on its walls provide important information on language, myth and religion during the Greco-Roman period in ancient Egypt
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Temple of Kom Ombo, Nagoa Ash Shatb, Kom Ombo 81611 Egypt
Kom Ombo City where you you will visit the Temple of Kom Ombo it’s an unusual double temple built during the Ptolemaic dynasty in the Egyptian town of Kom Ombo.
Some additions to it were later made during the Roman period. The building is unique because its 'double' design meant that there were courts, halls, sanctuaries and rooms duplicated for two sets of gods.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Aswan High Dam, Manteqet As Sad Al Aali, Aswan Egypt
visit to The High dam that was constructed in 1961 by The President of Egypt Gamal Abdel Nasar.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup all travelers from any hotel or airport
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.