AMAZING THING :GOLDEN BRIDGE,CABLE CAR RIDE from DA NANG or HOI AN(Private Tour)
TOUR ITINERARY :
8:30 A.M : Our Tour guide will pick you up at hotel lobby in Da Nang or Hoi An City and take to Ba Na hills.
Spend your time on the most modern Cable Car in Southeast Asia, then taking The Climbing Train to visit the top of mountains & futher explore le Jardin D’Amour (consists of 9 gardens), Debay Wine Cellar & Linh Ung Pagoda.
Visiting the most amazing bridge in Viet Nam : Golden Bridge :
Length: 148.6 m (490 feet), with 8 spans
Largest span: 21.2 m
Height: 1.414 m above the sea level
Floor: made by Merawan Giaza Wood, 5cm thick
Continue the second Cable Car to visit the French Village,
Lunch at Restaurant (Buffet lunch)
Join in Fantasy Park with Walking in Fairy Forest, discovering Dinosaur Park play 5D wild west, enjoy 4D dealt race ride, watch 3D mega 360 degree, ride on journey into the underground, enter to Jurassic Park,
Return the Cable Car for leaving Ba Na Hills.
Return to your hotel and tour ends.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Transfer with Hotel pick up & drop off in Hoi an or Da Nang city
- Professional English Speaking Tourguide
- Buffet lunch at Ba Na Restaurant
- Bottle of water
- Ba Na Cable Car Ticket & Entrance Tickets
- Entry/Admission - Ba Na Cable Car
- Entry/Admission - Ba Na Hills
- Entry/Admission - Golden Bridge
What's excluded :
- personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ba Na Cable Car, Hoa Ninh, Hoa Vang, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Ba Na cable car line – is the Guinness World Records recognized cable car route reaches 2 record Guinness World: Line a cable car wire longest world (5042.62m) and the difference between the gas station and under large Best World (1,291.81m).
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Ba Na Hills, TL 602 Hoa Ninh Hoa Vang, Da Nang Vietnam
The Bana mountainous Hills , which stands at the altitude of 1,487m above sea-level, has an average annual temperature that varies between 17 and 20°C (62.6 – 68°F). Each of the four seasons appears within a single day in Ba Na: spring in the morning, summer at noon, autumn in the afternoon and winter at night. One particular characteristic is that the clouds are at the mid-height of the mountain, so the peaks are always clear. Ba Na also possesses very beautiful forests with green pine hills that why it is home to a former French resort built in the early 1920s, which once boasted 200 villas, restaurants, and clubs. Its temperate climate, unspoiled forest, and spectacular views over the East Sea and the Lao mountain range made Ba Na a popular place to retreat for the French and wealthy Vietnamese.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Golden Bridge, Ba Na Hills, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Golden Bridge with Giant Hands, Flower Garden, Linh Ung Pagoda, Wine Making Cellar, French Village and you will be able to take lots of great photos to show your friends at home. Our tour guide will tell you about the history of Ba Na Hills and make sure you have the best vantage points for taking your shots.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
DA NANG city & HOI AN city or DA NANG port
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.