Amazing SUP & Snorkeling Tour - Crete
The ideal spot for SUP regardless of your level! Marathi’s and Loutraki’s crystal clear and calm waters create the perfect environment for you to stand on your paddle board!
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Paddle Surf Board
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Crete, Crete
The ideal spot for SUP regardless of your level! Marathi’s and Loutraki’s crystal clear and calm waters create the perfect environment for you to stand on your paddleboard!
Enhance your travel experience and get your body moving. Come and see the western coast of Crete on a SUP board! Paddle around the most crystal clear, turquoise waters and discover the amazing spots that not even the locals know, guided by our experienced SUP instructors.
After an introductory course on the basic paddling techniques, how to stand up, turn and stop, we set course within the bay, explore the caves that lie hidden across the coastline, swim, take pictures, go snorkeling and enjoy what is considered to be the highlight of our guests’ vacations in Crete. We will provide you with all equipment (masks, snorkels) to safely enjoy snorkeling around our coastline and record all these unique memories with our action cameras. All footage will be send to you as reminiscent of this unequalled experience.
There is absolutely no need for prior paddling experience, we make sure you feel confident and ready to go within the first few minutes! Our tour is specially designed to please all levels of paddlers, from first timers to pros.
While previous paddle boarding experience isn’t necessary and our instructors are certified in water rescue and first aid, participants should still know how to swim.
Dress according to the weather, preferably in clothing that’s comfortable to move in and can tolerate getting wet. A hat/cap and sunscreen are recommended on sunny days. A second change of clothes, that will be kept out of the water, within our premises, during the tour, is also recommended.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Akrotiri 731 00, Greece
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.