Amazing Sunrise Angkor Wat Small Tour with English Speaking Guide
Go on a One Full-Day private tour with professional license guide and driver who takes you to the best the temples in the Angkor region. Claim your amazing experience with us. Appreciate a flexible itinerary so you can set your own pace and see more of what you love from local villages to authentic cuisine and of course, stunning temples.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Cold water and towel
- Full License English Speaking Guide
- Tour information
- Parking fee
- English speaking driver
- Pick up and drop off to the hotel.
What's excluded :
- Temple Entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Wat
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Thom
- Entry/Admission - Ta Prohm
- Entry/Admission - Banteay Kdei
- Entry/Admission - Srah Srang
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Angkor Wat, Sangkat Nokor Thum, Siem Reap Cambodia
Starting the tour early, You will get pick up at 4:30am at the lobby at your accommodation (Hotel& Home stay) and we will take you to buy the temple pass then head to visit the beautiful sunrise at Angkor Wat. After sunrise then will have Breakfast at the restaurant near by with your breakfast Box (pack from hotel) and we will start tour again after your breakfast.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Angkor Thom, Angkor Wat, Siem Reap 17259 Cambodia
After Angkor Wat will heading to the ancient city of Angkor Thom by South Gate. Inside of angkor thom you will get visit 49 tower of bayon temple with smiling four faces.
- The nearby Bayon temple is called Baphoun which is a Hindu temple built before Angkor Wat in 11st Century. The big Reclining Buddha behind it was built in 16th Century & we continue to Royal Enclosure Wall.
- Phimeanakas is the pyramid Hindu temple built in 10 Century and located in the center of the old Royal Palace of Angkor Thom so we can visit Phimeanakas altogether with ancient Royal Enclosure Wall.
- Terrace of the Elephants is the platform was ever used by many kings to view victorious returning army and it has many pictures of elephants carving on the wall of the platform.
- The Terrace of the Leper King is another platform located nearby on the north side of Terrace of Elephants.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ta Prohm, National Road #6 Angkor Archaeological Park, Siem Reap 17252 Cambodia
After visit a wonderful ancient city, on the way to Ta Prom (jungle temple), We will visit some small temples, including Chau Say Tevoda, Thommanon, and Ta Keo. Then head to the jungle temple Ta Prohm where the movie Tomb Raider was shot.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Banteay Kdei, Srah Srang Angkor, Siem Reap Cambodia
Banteay Kdei temple was Buddish temple built in 12 Century and the structures of this temples very similar style to Ta Promh and Bayon temple.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Srah Srang, Siem Reap Cambodia
Huge royal swimming pool for the king and family in an ancient time.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your accommodation at the right time you book us. We will show your name at lobby of your accommodation.Airports
- Siem Reap Airport, Siem Reap Cambodia
Departure Time :4:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.