Amazing Singapore City Guided Tour with Hotel Transfers
This tour showcases the history, multi-racial culture and lifestyle that is Singapore. At Little India, be greeted by myriad colours of aromas the moment you arrive. Walk past shops along the five-foot way offering a variety of exotic fruits, spices and flower garlands. Continue with a drive past the civic and colonial district and see Singapore's unique Marina Bay. Proceed to Chinatown to explore the Chinese influence on the city. Find out why it is home to one of Singapore’s oldest Hindu temple.
Our final stop is to Singapore’s first UNESCO World Heritage Site – the Singapore Botanic Gardens – and walk through the National Orchid Garden which boasts a sprawling display of 60,000 orchid plants.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entrance Fees
- Hotel Pick up and Drop Off
- English Speaking Guide
- Entry/Admission - Singapore Botanic Gardens
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Singapore Botanic Gardens, 1 Cluny Rd, Singapore 259569
Visit Singapore’s 160-year old Botanic Garden and the only tropical garden to be listed as a World Heritage Site
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Chinatown, Crot Trengganu, Singapore 048942 Singapore
Chinatown's maze of narrow roads includes Chinatown Food Street, with its restaurants serving traditional fare like Hainanese chicken rice, noodles and satay. Souvenir shops and indie boutiques dot the area, offering clothes, crafts and antiques, while Club Street is full of trendy wine bars
Stop At: Little India, Serangoon Road, Singapore Singapore
Little India is known for its traditional Indian restaurants, especially along Serangoon Road and Race Course Road. The busy streets are filled with malls, jewellery stores and tailor shops. The landmark Sri Veeramakaliamman Temple is embellished with colourful statues of Hindu deities.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: 1 Fullerton Road One Fullerton Merlion Park, Singapore 049213 Singapore
The 70-ton merlion statue is one of the city's most iconic sights & is located in this park.
Duration: 25 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide complimentary pickup service from selected major city hotels to a co-ordination centre. At the end of the tour, we also offer a drop off service (most likely the same as was your pickup location).Hotel pickup is between 15-45 minutes before the schedules departure time. The time and location will be confirmed to you by email after making the booking. Customers are requested to be at this location 10 minutes prior to the pickup time.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum 2 people for this tour to operate.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time
- The sequence of the itinerary may alter depending on traffic or local conditions
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.