Amazing Sails-The Most Luxurious Day Tour in Ha Long Bay
-Start cruising from Halong International Cruise Port (New International Port with modern and luxurious investment to meet international standards)
-Small group tour allows maximizing your personal experience, maximum 26 guest join on the cruise.
-Luxury transfer service with High-end limousine
-Visit both Bai Tu Long Bay and Halong Bay with a longest, quietest, unique route avoids all touristic in 7-hours cruising.
-Widen your knowledge of Vietnam history, learn the interesting culture, and local life of the Halong Bay local fisherman at Cua Van floating fishing village and historical Tien Ong cave.
-Large sundeck for lovely sunshine and many space for open-air restaurant
-Ocean view cabin available for taking a quick nap, especially for a couple, family with kids or seniors.
-Various choice of extra entertainment services with spa, massage, free Gym, sunset party etc…
per adult from
What's included :
- 02 bottle of water per person
- All sightseeing and boat fees
- Cave Explorer and Fishing Cua Van Village
- English speaking guide from the departure for the end of the day tour
- Kayaking or bamboo boat, Gym
- Cruise with Small Group (Maximum 26 persons )
- Limousine Transfer Roundtrip by Newest Expressway
- Meal (Plate service lunch, finger food sunset party)
- Pick up & drop off in Hanoi Old Quarter Area
- Entry/Admission - Old Quarter
- Entry/Admission - Halong Bay
- Entry/Admission - Tien Ong Cave
- Entry/Admission - Cua Van Floating Village
What's excluded :
- Cabin on Cruise is not included , Private Cabin will pay extra 25 usd / Cabin
- Pick up & drop off outside Hanoi Old Quarter area (250.000 VND fees for a group)
- Travel insurance and Personal expenses
- Spa services: Foot massage, Body Massage (Need to book before departure)
- Tipping for tour guide/driver
- Surcharge for Xmas, New Year’s Day & Lunar New Year’s Day.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
07:00 – 07:45 Pick up from your hotel or private address and departure to Ha Long Bay
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Halong Bay Vietnam
10:00 Arrive Halong International Cruise port and warmly welcome by Amazing Sails team at mordent spacious waiting lounge.
10:30 Embark Amazing Sails and start cruising through Bai Tu Long to heading to Halong Bay remote area, on the way you will pass through the mystifying and stunning landscapes of thousands rocky islets and islands.
11:30 Lunch will be served while we keep sailing through the stunning scenery of thousands of magnificent limestone mountains.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tien Ong Cave, Halong Bay Vietnam
13:00 Stop to visit Tien Ong Cave, a natural karst cave in the middle of the sea which contains not only beautiful stalactites and stalagmites but also historical and cultural values of prehistoric sea fishermen from thousands of years ago.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cua Van Floating Village, Hung Thang Commune, Halong Bay Vietnam
14:00 Continue cruising to Cua Van fishing village, the biggest floating village in Ha Long Bay, stop at this place to explore the village by kayak or local rowed bamboo boat. Learn more about their lifestyle and customs of the local people from the time they were born until passed away at the village quaint museum.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Halong Bay Vietnam
15:00 Get back to the Amazing Sails and enjoy free time for sightseeing, photo hunting, and entertainment on the sundeck or relax in a private room. There are many options to pick such as Gym, Beauty & Body Massage services are available.
17:00 Time for the fruits carving demonstration and delicious finger food sunset party
17:30 Arrive Halong International Cruise port, disembark the cruise and say goodbye to Halong Bay. Our limousine transfer is waiting to take you back to Hanoi safely.
19:30 – 19:45 Arrive in Hanoi, we will drop you off at your hotel or private address. Tour concludes.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Authentic Hanoi Travel, 39 Ngõ Huyện, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotels inside of Hanoi Old Quarter. If out side , please come to our office at 39 Ngo Huyen Street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.