Amazing Local Food Tour in Kuala Lumpur
Experience the true Malaysian culture, a melding of Malay, Indian, and Chinese. Discover the best street food Kuala Lumpur has to offer. See a new part of the city, from the eyes of a local. Eat your way through the history of the city. Enjoy the company of other food fans and end your day with a rich coffee drink.
- Discover Kuala Lumpur’s lively food culture
- Learn about its culinary heritage
- Option to stroll on foot and take the Light Rail Transit
- Range of foods is enjoyable.
- Friendly and knowledgeable guide .
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English-speaking driver (For walking tour only guide included)
- Transportation (LRT/monorail/Private Car or van)
- Local taxes and fees.
- ll food and non-alcoholic drinks (according to package)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Little India Brickfields, Jalan Travers to Jalan Tun Sambanthan, Brickfields, Kuala Lumpur 50470 Malaysia
Treat your feet and your taste buds to a 3.5-hour interactive walking (If drive for Private tour) tour takes you on a tasting tour through the alleys and narrow ways of Kuala Lumpur and its suburbs by foot/drive.
The history of Malaysia is alive and can be experienced on a plate. Check out the Brickfields neighborhood area where there is strong Indian influence in the architecture, the music, and the food. Sample a delicious serving from a banana leaf where the food is the king without the tourist glitz. Seek out the sweet vendors where you can enjoy a fresh banana fritter, sticky sweet gulab jamu, or the local favorite: cendol (which is made of shaved ice, plum sugar, kidney beans, and coconut milk jelly!)
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Chinatown, Jalan Petaling, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Hop onto the local transport system to be swept from India to China (if by car option will be transfer by car). Bustle your way through Chinatown for a totally different vibe. Tuck in some wonderfully tasty noodles and sample some refreshing lime juice whilst taking in the action all around.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jalan Masjid India, Jalan Tunku Abdul Rahman, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Finish off with a coffee at an old-school coffee house where you will able to see the evolution of the city through photos from the past. As you let your stomach rest a little, your local guide will be able to help you plan your afternoon, and more importantly, recommend somewhere great for a fabulous local dinner.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :MATIC, 109, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at Kuala Lumpur City Centre (3 km radius from KLCC).You can also join our tour from Kuala Lumpur meeting point namely Malaysia Tourism Centre (MaTic): 109, Jalan Ampang, 55000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 3km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Departure Time :12:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Dress standard: We encourage bringing a cap, a pack of tissue paper, and a water bottle.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.