Amazing Kuala Lumpur City Tour
Kuala Lumpur is one of the world's most fascinating cities. And there is no better way to discover its many delights in just three and a half hours than on the Amazing Kuala Lumpur City Tour.
First time visitors to KL will particularly find this incredibly beneficial in getting their bearings, but it is also a great way to jog the memories of returning visitors.
On this fully escorted city tour with hotel pick-ups from the KLCC (Kuala Lumpur City Centre), Chinatown and Bukit Bintang areas you can be assured of seeing a multicultural society with stark contrast between the charm of old world yesteryear and the dynamism of today.
Highlights include photo stops at the Petronas Twin Towers, King’s Palace and National Mosque and visits to the National Monument, National Museum (excludes entrance fee), Sultan Abdul Samad Building and the Tudor-Styled Cricket Club.
For your convenience, this tour also operates every morning and every afternoon (minimum 2 people required to operate)
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance Fees (except the National Museum)
- Return Hotel Transfers
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- Any food, drinks or snacks
- Entry/Admission - National Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: National Monument, Jalan Taming Sari Lake Gardens, Kuala Lumpur 50480 Malaysia
Imposing Monument in a Peaceful & Serene Location with Cooling Fountains & Water Pools to All who Sacrificed Their Lives in the Struggle for Freedom for the newly Independent Malaysia
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: National Museum, Jalan Damansara Muzium Negara, Department Of Museum Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur 50566 Malaysia
Muzium Negara was officially opened on 31 August 1963, on the site of the Selangor Museum, which was accidentally bombed during the Second World War.The main museum building houses four exhibition galleries featuring Malaysia’s history and rich cultural diversity.
Entrance Fee is very cheap. Only RM2
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Sultan Abdul Samad Building, Jalan Raja Merdeka Square, Kuala Lumpur 50050 Malaysia
This is considered a must-do when in Kuala Lumpur. The contrast of this stunning building with the city's skyscrapers behind it makes for great photography.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Royal Selangor Club, 1 Jalan Raja City Centre, Kuala Lumpur 52100 Malaysia
This members-only club dates back to 1884 and is built in the Tudor style. Memories of days past (the Long Bar still only admits men!!).
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Istana Negara, Jalan Tuanku Abdul Halim Bukit Damansara, Kuala Lumpur 50490 Malaysia
Otherwise known as the King's Palace or the National Palace. Photo Stop of approximately 30 minutes.
Pass By: Petronas Twin Towers, Concourse Level, Lower Ground Kuala Lumpur City Centre, Kuala Lumpur 50088 Malaysia
Photo Stop of approximately 30 minutes at the tallest twin towers in the world.
Pass By: National Mosque (Masjid Negara), Jalan Perdana, Kuala Lumpur 50480 Malaysia
This modern mosque was completed in 1965 and can accommodate 15,000 people. Photo Stop of approximately 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return hotel pick-ups from Kuala Lumpur City Centre, Chinatown and Bukit Bintang areas only. (Surcharge applies for pick up from other locations) Pick-up time is 15-30 minutes prior to start time. Please be in the lobby at least 10 minutes prior to pick-up time
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Child 2 - 11 years old enjoy reduced pricing
- Infants under 2 years are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult. Infant seats are on Request Basis but cannot be guaranteed.
- The tour operates 2 times a day
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. Single traveler may book this product, but is subject to availability and cancellation if minimum number of people is not met on the activity day.
- Return hotel pick-ups from Kuala Lumpur City Centre, Chinatown and Bukit Bintang areas only. (Surcharge applies for pick up from other locations)
- Pick-up time is 15-30 minutes prior to start time. Please be in the lobby at least 10 minutes prior to pick-up time
- Foreign language guides available at additional expense. Must be requested at time of booking
- Should your travel plans change, do not worry as I Asia Malaysia will do all possible to change your booking to fit with your new travel arrangements free of charge
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.