Amazing Kamchatka - Highlights of Geyser Valley Private Tour by Helicopter
If you are in Kamchatka for few days, wish to extend your Itinerary or have 1-2 days left before you head back home, make your journey complete by taking a helicopter tour to one or few top Kamchatka attractions.
This phenomenon is as beautiful as rare. Big geysers are located only in Iceland, in the Yellowstone park of the USA and New Zealand. But there is hardly a place in the world where such a variety of magnificent gushing springs can be found in such a small area as the Valley of Geysers of Kamchatka. If Geysers of Kamchatka are on the list of your destinations, do not delay your visit. Geysers are a delicate formation and easily extinguished by either human intervention, earthquakes or flooding.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bilingual guide
- Transfers by car to/from the local airport
- Helicopter transfers (round trip)
- National Park fees
- Entry/Admission - Valley of Geysers
What's excluded :
- International and domestic air fares to/from Kamchatka
- Meals or snacks
- Travel/Health Insurance
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valley of Geysers, Kronotskiy State Natural Biosphere Reserve Russia
The Valley of Geysers is one of the largest geyser fields in the world and the only one in Eurasia. A unique natural object is located on the territory of the Kronotsky State Natural Biosphere Reserve, which is included in the list of UNESCO World Heritage sites in the nomination "Volcanoes of Kamchatka". The valley of the Geisernaya River was discovered in 1941 by geologists Tatyana Ustinova and an observer Anisifor Krupenin of the Kronotsky Nature Reserve. Since then, it is a recognized tourist gem of Kamchatka and the Far East. In 2008, according to the results of the popular vote, the Valley of Geysers was included in the list of the seven wonders of Russia. It is visited by about five thousand people a year. That is how many guests the Valley can accept without damage to fragile ecosystems. The excursionists follow a network of paths and observation platforms. The valley is a section of the canyon of the mountain river Geysernaya with a width of up to 4 kilometers, a depth of 400 meters and a length of 8 kilometers. There are dozens of similar gorges in Kamchatka, but only here over 50 kilometers from the mouth of the river there are more than 50 geysers and a lot of thermal springs.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: From your hotelDirections: To your hotel
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- With a group 5 people (min) upon request.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.