amazing Hot Air Balloon,West bank,Sailing Felucca,Camel Ride,City tour.Luxor
enjoy the life trip hot air balloon&see the great history from the sky of luxor.
visit the most famous temples at the west bank of luxor.
valley of the kings with an Egyptology tour guide.
take unique photos of both nature and history in luxor.
find out the hidden culture side of luxor.
experience the public life in luxor by horse carriage
. visit the oldest church and the most famous mosque in luxor.
drink and smoke at public coffee shop in luxor is great experience.
visit the famous old markets of luxor.
see the small villages and the old down town squares.
experience the great river Nile by traditional sailing felucca.
Enjoy typical Egyptian meal during the sailing.
ride a camel is exciting experience in luxor.
visit banana island.
feel quietness and peace during sailing.
unforgettable photos&memories will be waiting for you.
touch the real culture in luxor
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- pick up from hotel and drop off by air conditioning mini bus
- hot air balloon trip
- fly certification
- welcome drink before the hot air balloon trip
- Egyptology tour guide
- tour to valley of the kings
- tour to queen Hatsheput temple
- tour to banana island
- bottled water during your tours
- door to door transfers from and to your hotel or cruise in luxor
- public coffee shop drinks and smoke
- horse and carriage city tour trip
- all sites which mentioned in program
- Egyptian traditional sailing felucca
- qualified sailors
- camel ride
- typical Egyptian lunch
- soft and hot drinks during sailing
- handling fees
- taxes and charges
What's excluded :
- entrance fees(around 25 us dollars per person for all the sites)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
today we made it a special day in luxor for you.5 tours in one package.sailing traditional Nile felucca to the famous banana island.camel ride.city tour by horse and carriage.valley of the kings at luxor west bank.the life trip in luxor hot air balloon. enjoy the life trip and see the great history from the sky of luxor.open your eyes and look to the open museum city from the sky .down time before the sun shines we going to pick you up from hotel on time. down to the Nile where we will take motor boat.at the motor boat we going to take our breakfast which is cake and tea or cafe while the captain of the balloon tells you the steps of the flight.we will reach to the west bank where we will take air conditioning mini bus to Hatsheput temple.behind the fabulous temple of queen Hatsheput we will start to fly.the fly length is 45 minutes above the most ancient temples in whole the world valley of the kings.queen Hatsheput temple .luxor museums and our wonderful Nile take unique photos from the sky and smell the fresh air then landing. have small party with the rest of group and certification mentioned that you been flying over Egypt.after the unforgettable trip start our next tour directly to visit the famous valley of the kings.listen well to your Egyptology tour guide who will tell you by details the history of the famous tombs there such as the amazing tut ankh amun tomb.drive over and visit queen Hatsheput temple.listen to her attractive stories from your tour guide while you visit her temple.last stop in the west bank will be the great two status of god memnon.after the great tour we going to start our next tour directly.experience the great Egyptian river Nile by sailing traditional felucca. Unforgettable memories are waiting for you. absolutely you will have splendid tour. Feel quietness, culture, nature and the great Egyptian atmosphere. Ready for unique photos? .Ride traditional Egyptian felucca. Our professional captains will sail deeply south of Luxor. enjoy sailing while you have the delicious Egyptian meal, arrive to banana island which is example of Egyptian traditional islands which contains many kinds of fruits such as mango, guava, dates and orange. Eat some banana and walk around the island. You can swim front of the island at the best place for swimming. In the way back we will visit camel island where we going to ride camel for a while to have a look to the old houses and the people who live there and their real life. Enjoy the fabulous culture. Have a cup of tea at sun set time and sail back to Luxor. find out luxor rich culture and touch the public life. we going to ride horse carriage .find out the small streets and the other side of luxor .pass the squares of downtown where the old houses exist.the railways station,see the old irrigation way which the farmers use so far .see the small villages around luxor. visit the public market and see the most famous Egyptian items for local and see the tourist market.visit the old church in luxor and the most famous mosque ado elhagag .enjoy drink and smoke sheisha at public coffee shop.take great photos and touch the real culture.after the unforgettable day drive back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up all our guests from any hotels in or around luxor
Departure Time :4:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.