Amazing Ho Chi Minh City & Cu Chi Tunnel Private Fullday Tour Plus Trishaw Ride
TOUR PROGRAM :
8:00a.m :We will pick you up hotel in Ho chi Minh City, Then,Transfer to visit Independence Palace, was built on the sight of the former Norodom palace.Continue seeing the beautiful structures from the French Colonial times such as the Notre Dame Cathedral, the historic Central Post Office. Followed by Trishaw Ride to War Remnants Museum. It has a vast display of the both the Indochina wars.
Have lunch at local restaurant.
Next, Depart for Cu Chi tunnel, Upon arrival, you will have some short introduction followed by introductory video about how the tunnels were constructed and how the people survived in the harsh conditions of the war time. Then, spend your time to explore the remaining area and tunnel systems which included the special constructed living areas with kitchens, bedrooms side by side with other martial facilities like storage, weapons factories, field hospitals. Afterward, special tea and cassava will be served.
Finish your Trip & Return to your Hotel.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English Speaking Tourguide
- Lunch at Local Restaurant
- Entrance Tickets & Trishaw Ride
- Private Modern Car with Safe Driver
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - The Independence Palace
- Entry/Admission - Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Central Post Office
- Entry/Admission - War Remnants Museum
- Entry/Admission - Cu Chi Tunnels
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses & Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Independence Palace, 106 Nguyen Du District 1, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
also known at the Reunification palace, was built on the sight of the former Norodom palace. The Independence palace is a widely known landmark of Ho Chi Minh City and was designed by the architect Ngo Viet Thu. Reunification Palace was the base of Vietnamese General Ngo Dinh Diem until his death in 1963. It made its name in global history in 1975. A tank belonging to the North Vietnamese Army crashed through its main gate, ending the Vietnam War. Today, it's a must-visit for tourists in Ho Chi Minh City.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral, 01 Cong xa Paris Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
the beautiful structures from the French Colonial times such as the Notre Dame Cathedral,
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Central Post Office, 125 Hai Ba Trung, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City 70000 Vietnam
a must visit in Ho chi minh city
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: War Remnants Museum, 28 Vo Van Tan Ward 6, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
War Remnants Museum the museum has a vast display of the both the Indochina wars.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Cu Chi Tunnels, Phu Hiep TL15 Phu Hiep, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
explore the remaining area and tunnel systems which included the special constructed living areas with kitchens, bedrooms side by side with other martial facilities like storage, weapons factories, field hospitals, and command centers helping whoever lives inside the tunnels meet their basic needs. Besides, there are also many hidden trap doors and dangerous traps within the maze-like tunnels for security purpose during the war.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up & drop off at Hotel in Ho Chi Minh City
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.