Amazing High mountain tour to Aconcagua
Through this tour we will drive through the mythical International Route 7, high mountain road.
First stop will be the Potrerillos Dam, our water reserve, supplies the entire north axis of Mendoza, being used for irrigation, industries, human consumption.
In Uspallata we will have a full breakfast to continue towards our next stop.
Mount Aconcagua is the second highest peak in the world and the first in South America, depending on the present climate we can see it in all its splendor. From the base of the park we can see its eternal snows and take a slight walk to the viewpoints where you can capture the beauty of the colossus and all its context.
On our way back we will make a stop at Puente del Inca, this beautiful geological formation contains several stories that deserve to be told and known by all, and it is one of the favorite places to take photos.
Our last stop will be in Uspallata again, here we will have lunch: Argentinian barbeque!
IMPORTANT: MINIMUM 2 PEOPLE
per adult from
What's included :
- Guiding services
- Entry/Admission - Potrerillos Dam
- Entry/Admission - Parque Provincial Aconcagua
- Entry/Admission - Puente del Inca
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Potrerillos Dam, Cacheuta, Mendoza Argentina
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Parque Provincial Aconcagua, Mendoza Argentina
Be amazed by nature visiting the second highest mountain of the world.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Puente del Inca, Ruta 7, Vacas River, Las Cuevas Argentina
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off from Mendoza city at your accommodation, if your accommodation is located outside the city please tell us in advance.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.