Amazing Herculaneum Skip the line
Enjoy an amazing walking tour through the remains of ancient Herculaneum which was buried during the eruption of Mount Vesuvius in 79 AD. This precious and unique archaeological site was covered under 25 meters of a pyroclastic flow which preserved houses and shops with their contents like furniture, doors, windows, shelves, food and seeds. A wooden boat, still well preserved, is displayed in a small museum where it is also possible to see a fishing net and its accessories.
Marvel at the state of preservation of beautiful dwellings and their mosaics, frescoes and ornate nymphaeums. Visit one of the most beautiful thermal baths with its astonishing mosaics. Enjoy walking through the old roman roads of the city of Hercules.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Walking tour
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Parco Acheologico di Ercolano
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parco Acheologico di Ercolano, Corso Resina, 187, 80056 Ercolano Italy
Houses, shops, thermal baths, archaeological findings, including a well preserved wooden boat
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :80056 Ercolano, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
We will meet at the lobby of the hotel or directly at the arrival area of port or airportAirports
- Naples Airport, Naples Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.