Amazing Hanoi Hidden Corner Discovery
You want to see some main highlights of Hanoi, but also really want to go off the beaten path and discover the best hidden gems. A special experience for visitors to visit a 100-year-old historic train station, you will discover the noisy and busy life of urban life to a green space stretching right in the old town.
Admire the forgotten railway of the city, then take pictures and see the immense scenery of a vascular river of Hanoi from above. Visitors will experience first-hand the lives of farmers and enjoy native foods on a stretch of the banana island.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Food and Drink
- English speaking tour guide
- Visiting: Include the ticket to come into all destination according to the tour
- Special gifts
What's excluded :
- Ticket out of the destination of the tour
- Personal expenses
- Tips for tour guide
Visit a historic train station with unique architecture, along an idyllic small village right next to the train way to feel the bustling atmosphere with living activities. Discover a special floating village and transform into true farmers on a banana island.
• Hanoi, Hanoi
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in the Old Quarter
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.