Amazing Hangzhou Private Day Trip by High Speed Train from Shanghai
This is a tailor-made city tour in Hangzhou from Shanghai with around high speed train. Private both transportation in Shanghai are provided. Start the tour from Hangzhou east station with the local guide and driver, immerse you into Hangzhou’s amazing highlights, such as West Lake, Lingyin Temple and Tea Plantation. All entrance tickets, delicious lunch, private English-speaking guide and driver, whole day transfer service are all included in this 8-hour tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional English speaking guide
- Private car and driver
- Round high speed train between Shanghai and Hangzhou (second class seat)
- Railway station pickup and drop-off in Shanghai and Hangzhou
- Lunch in a local Chinese restaurant
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Shanghai, Shanghai
Meet your Shanghai local driver in the early morning (will confirm the departure time and train ticket once you confirm the tour, we will discuss more details via email), transfer to Shanghai Hongqiao high speed train station, you will get the paper round train tickets from the driver and catch the morning high speed train to Hangzhou. Keep your tickets in hand as it might be checked again during the journey or at Hangzhou train station's exit.
Pass By: West Lake (Xi Hu), West Lake Scenic, Xihu District, Hangzhou 310000 China
Your first stop is West Lake - it is the most renowned feature of Hangzhou, noted for the scenic beauty, attracts tourists from all over the world. Wandering along the lake, enjoy the breathtaking scenery - pavilions, pagodas and embankments, etc and hear a folk fairy tale - Legend of White Snake from your guide. Then you can choose the West Lake cruise or the small boat on the lake, spend your leisure time there.
Pass By: Huagang Park, Xihu, Hangzhou, China
Afterwards, go to visit the Fish Viewing at the Flower Pond (HuaGang Park), you can have nice fish viewing there. It is one of the ten scenes of West Lake, you can not miss it.
At the lunch time, your tour guide can recommend some authentic Chinese restaurants that cater whatever you are craving for.
Pass By: Lingyin Temple, No.1 Fayun Alley, Lingyin Road, Xihu District, Hangzhou 310013 China
Head to the last destination - Lingyin Temple, which is located in the Feilaifeng scenic spot. Lingyin Temple is one of the top ten most famous ancient Buddhist monasteries in China, also one of the largest and wealthiest Buddhist temples in China, and contains numerous pagodas and Buddhist grottoes. On the way to the temple, there are a large number of grottos and religious rock carvings.
Pass By: Hangzhou East Railway Station East Square, China, Zhejiang Sheng, Hangzhou Shi, Jianggan Qu, Tiancheng Rd, 1号杭州东站
After finishing your tour in Hangzhou, you are transferred back to Hangzhou east railway station. Then take the high-speed train around 17:00pm - 18:00pm back to Shanghai. Upon arrival in Shanghai, we will arrange a Chinese speaking driver to meet you at Shanghai Hongqiao railway station (South exit) and transfer back to your downtown hotel in Shanghai to finish the entire trip.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Pick up at the hotel lobby located in the city center of ShanghaiDates: See AvailabilityReturn point: Drop off at the hotel lobby located in the city center of Shanghai
Departure Time :6:30am -8:00am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Adult pricing applies to the kids who are above 3 year old
- Infant (1-3 years old) are free providing they do not occupy a seat
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.