amazing full day tour Dendera and Abydos temples from luxor
Visit two spectacular ancient temples on a full-day trip from Luxor to Abydos and Dendera Temple Complex.
Traveling with an Egyptologist guide, you’ll learn the stories behind the magnificent carvings and paintings,
from Abydos’ images of Osiris and the afterlife to the gorgeously-preserved interior of Dendera Temple.
With pickup and drop-off at hotels in Luxor, this full-day combination tour goes off the beaten path to explore ancient Egypt’s remarkable history and artwork. Visit Abydos Temple and Dendera Temple Complex.
See some of ancient Egypt's best-preserved temples.
Guided tours of each site with an expert guide.
Learn the history and context of the art you see.
Pickup and drop-off at Luxor hotels or cruise ships
door to door transfers,licensed drivers,qualified tour guide,bottled water,handling fees,taxes and charges are included
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and return services from Luxor Hotel / Nile Cruise
- All transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional Egyptologist tour guide
- All service charges and taxes
- door to door transfers from and to your hotel or cruise in luxor
- botteled water during the tour
- tour to dendara temple
- tour to abydos temple
- qualified licensed drivers
- all the necessary licenses from ministry of tourism
What's excluded :
- entrance fees(around 15 us dollars per person)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Dandarah, Qena, Qena Governorate, Egypt
Meet your tour guide at 6 am (depend on your hotel location)and join in a tour to the temple of Dendera dedicated to the Cow goddess Hathor who was the goddess of love beauty , music and dancing in ancient Egypt ,
it was built in the Greco-Roman era and around 40 percent of its original color still very well preserved, view the astronomical scenes decorating its ceiling and the famous Zodiac in a room on the roof
Pass By: Abydos, Al Balyana, Sohag Egypt
After visiting the temple of Dendera your tour guide will escort you to visit the temple of Abydos 70 miles north of Dendera was built by the kings Seti 1 and his son Ramses 11 , this temple is unique for the high quality of its relief sculpture and its vivid colors , it is famous for the kings list engraved on its walls
Pass By: Luxor, Luxor, Nile River Valley
after the great day tour enjoy all the natural views all the way back to luxor,transfer to your hotel or cruise
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up all our guests from any hotels or cruises in luxor
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.