Amazing Full Day Luxor East and West Bank Guided Tour with Lunch
Amazing full day tour where you will have the opportunity to explore the East and West Banks of Luxor. Discover the oldest religious site in the world-Luxor and join us on this 8-hour private tour of Luxor to get the complete picture of both the east and the west banks of this ancient city. Visit the Valley of the Kings and learn about the burial rituals of the pharaohs. See the Temple of Hatshepsut, dedicated to the only pharaonic woman to reign in Ancient Egypt. Pause to admire the Colossi of Memnon. Tour the Karnak Temple, one of the finest examples of a site of worship in history. Admire the Luxor Temple made from glorious Nubian sandstone. With door-to-door transport by an air-conditioned vehicle and lunch included.
- Discover the most important Luxor sites on an amazing full day guided tour.
- Visit the Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple and Colossi of Memnon on the west bank.
- Tour Karnak and Luxor Temples on the east bank.
- Hotel pickup, drop-off and lunch are included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All transfers by a private A/C vehicle.
- Pickup service from your Hotel/ Nile cruise and return.
- Professional English speaking Egyptologist Tour guide.
- bottle of water during the tour.
- Lunch at a local restaurant.
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to the above-mentioned sightseeings.
- Tipping to the guide and driver.
- Water or Beverages during the lunchtime at the restaurant.
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
Our Egyptology tour guide will pick you up from hotel or Nile Cruise on time, to start your unforgettable day in the open air museum city; Luxor. Drive in nature for about 35 to 40 minutes to the West Bank.
Start by visiting the Valley of the Kings, where the pharaohs from the New Kingdom(1550 B.C-1080 B.C) carved their tombs in the mountains aiming to hide their treasure and protect their mummies. Your tour guide will explain everything from outside as no guiding inside the tombs. then explore the best 3 selected tombs from the open ones.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari, Kings Valley Rd Deir el-Bahari, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Proceed to visit the Mortuary temple of the famous queen Hatshepsut at El Deir El Bahari. Learn more about her interesting story from your Egyptology guide and know how she managed to rule the country for 22 years as a sole Pharaoh.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Colossi of Memnon, Thebes, Luxor Egypt
End your tour in the West Bank by a photo stop in front of the gigantic 17 meters statues of Memnon. Then, lunchtime in a local restaurant (beverages are not included)
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
Back to the East Bank to see the largest temple ever; Karnak Temple built through 2000 years, covering an area of about 63 acres. Enjoy the stories and legends of the ancient Egyptian Gods among its enormous halls and pillars.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Your tour will be ended by visiting Luxor temple, with its beautiful obelisk and statues built first by king Amenhotep III from the 18th dynasty and completed by the great pharaoh Ramesses II during the 19th dynasty, where ancient Egyptian, Christian, and Islamic features are exhibited. Later on, you will be transferred to your Hotel in Luxor.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All Hotels, Nile Cruises, Villas or Rental Apartments in Luxor.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- All Hotels/Nile Cruises/Rental Apartments or villas in Luxor East Bank.
- The Tombs of Tut Ankh Amun, Seti I, Ramses VI have Extra tickets.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.