Amazing Four in One Diamond Tour - Coba, Tulum, Cenote & Playa del Carmen
The name of our tour says it all! We will offer four distinguishable scenes full of life and breathtaking sights. The first spot is a beautiful beach of the jungles of Tulum with a view that instantly brings a smile to your face, activities you wish to participate in will be completely up to you. whether it's relaxing under a Palm tree or going for a swim in the refreshing waters of Tulum, there's no wrong way of doing it.
Our transportation will then take us to the next destination where we will have a traditional Mexican style buffet with beverages included, after our delicious meal we will ride bicycles with our certified guide thats gonna inform you of the surrounding stuctures and natural landmarks such as Nohoch Mul , the highest infrastructure in the Mexican Peninsula.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Drinks on board the unit (beer, water or soft drink)
- Tickets and guided visit to the archaeological sites and cenote
- Bicycle or tricycle in coba and Life jackets in the cenote
- Transportation with air conditioning
- Continental breakfast and buffet food
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Coba
- Entry/Admission - Cenotes Tamcach-Ha & Choo-Ha
What's excluded :
- Extra cost of transportation ($ 5 USD per person) in Costa Mujeres zone
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
In this first point, you will have the opportunity to visit one of the most beautiful archaeological areas of the Mayan Riviera, it is located on the shore of the Caribbean Sea, you will know the history of this emblematic place, after the tour you will have 1 free hour to take photos to the wonderful archaeological zone.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica de Coba, Carretera Federal Tulum 307, Coba 77793 Mexico
We will move to another impressive archaeological zone, but before arriving you will delight your palate with the delicacy of a typical buffet meal of the area. Tour the archaeological zone and climb one of the highest pyramids on the peninsula.
Duration: 2 minutes
Stop At: Cenotes Tamcach-Ha & Choo-Ha, Calle de Chan Chen, Coba Mexico
Enjoy after a majestic Mayan cenote where you will have the opportunity to swim in its entrails.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Playa del Carmen, Playa del Carmen, Yucatan Peninsula
Before finishing our tour we will enjoy some free time in Playa del carmen, where you will be able to cross the famous 5th avenue to taste endless flavors of tequila.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up from any hotel in the Cancun Hotel Zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas.For any hotel in Tulum we offer you a meeting point.The pick up time is set according to the distance to your hotel. The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation.For hotels between Playa del Carmen and Tulum, the tour will be operate as 3x1
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Bring sunscreen and sunglasses.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Bring towels and extra clothes for a change.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.