Amazing Dieng plateau
The Plateau is the location of eight small Hindu temples from the Kalingga Kingdom.:79,90 It is unclear when they were built, estimated to range from mid 7th century to end of 8th century AD; they are the oldest known standing stone structures in Java. They are originally thought to have numbered 400 but only eight remain. The temples are now believed to have been named after the heroes of the Hindu epic Mahabharata.
Michell claims Dieng's misty location almost 2,093 m above sea level, its poisonous effusions and sulphur-coloured lakes make it a particularly auspicious place for religious tribute. The temples are small shrines built as monuments to the god-ancestors and dedicated to Shiva.The Hindu shrines are miniature cosmic mountains based on plans in Indian religious texts, although Schoppert suggest the design motifs have little connection to India.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Lunch - optional tours
- tips and personal expense
- A colourfull lake, sulfur, and a tea plantation will all together will be an amazing view in the magnificent area.
This trip is available for everyday. a suggestion time, leave at 07.00 am and return around at 04.00 pm.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
A colourfull lake, sulfur, and a tea plantation will all together will be an amazing view in the magnificent area.This trip is available for everyday. a suggestion time, leave at 07.00 am and return around at 04.00 pm.
Departure Time :9:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.