Amazing Day Trip to Mai Chau from Hanoi - All Included-Biking-Local Villages
Travelers short on time in Hanoi who want to get out of the city and experience rural culture will enjoy this day trip to Mai Chau. Here, learn more about one of Vietnam's ethnic minority groups, the Muong people. Visit a Muong market and browse for handicrafts, cycle through picturesque rice fields, and enjoy some local food. This is an easy way to take a full-day trip from Hanoi
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel by A/C Comfortable Bus
- Biking tour around country side area
- English Speaking Guide during the trip
- Sightseeing and entrance fees as per the mentioned itinerary
- Lunch Meal on Tour (Vietnamese Local Food )
What's excluded :
- Other things are not mentioned in our tour program
- Beverages -Travel insurance
- Surcharge for Xmas, New Year’s Day & Lunar New Year’s Day
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ninh Binh, Ninh Binh, Ninh Binh Province
Hanoi – Mai Chau (L, D) 150km
07:30 – 7:45 = Pick-up at Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter to go to Mai Chau by comfortable bus.
09:00 = Short break in Luong Son (Outside of Hanoi).
11:00 = Stop at the local market of the Muong Ethnic Minority; enjoy the beautiful scenery of Thung Khe Pass (One of the 10 most beautiful passes in Vietnam).
12:00 = Arrive in Mai Chau Valley for lunch. (Vegetarian is available).
13:00 – 15:30 = Cycling to visit the traditional villages of the Thai Ethnic Minority and rice paddies to learn about their daily life and culture and the traditional way of weaving. Stop by a local stilt house for a tea break and free time to walk around the village.
15:30 = Board the comfortable bus. to go back to Hanoi.
19:00 = Arrive in Hanoi Old Quarter and drop you off at your Hotel. Tour ends
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Authentic Hanoi Travel, 39 Ngõ Huyện, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up customers from all hotels/places in Hanoi Old Quarter. If out side, please come to our office at 39 Ngõ Huyện Street.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.