Amazing Day Tour to East and West banks of luxor
To See the most famous sites around Luxor on both sides of the river in one day. Visit Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple on the East bank and then see the Valley of the Kings and Hatshepsut Temple on the West Bank.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick up services from your hotel in Luxor and return
- Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Temple
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
you will visit the Valley of the Kings, the magnificence of the grandeur of architecture which was used for burial, there are many kings buried in this valley. The most known tombs are King Tutmosis I, Tutmosis III, King Ramssess VI, King Mrenptah and AmonhotepII. Move on to visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, which was built by Queen Hatshepsut, daughter of Thutmosis I, who ruled Egypt about 20 years during the 18th Dynasty (approximately 1490-1469 B.C), the only pharaonic woman who reigned ancient Egypt. You will pass by the colossi of Memnon which are remains of the mortuary temple of Amenhotep III. Continue driving to the east bank of Luxor to enjoy having your lunch at a local restaurant, before moving to visit Karnak Temples, End your tour by visiting the Temple Of Luxor, it was built by Amenhotep III in 18th Dynasty in the New Kingdom and it was completed by Ramesses II during the 19th Dynasty. Later you will be driven Back to your hotel in Luxor.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup all travelers from any hotel or airport
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.