Amazing Day In Chichen Itza, Valladolid And Cenote.
You can not miss this incredible experience, visit one of the most enigmatic, mystical and culturally rich places in Mexico, Chichen Itza is one of the 7 wonders of the world, home of one of the greatest cultures in the world, creators of its own system Numeric, extraordinary astronomers, creators of the ballgame and builders of incomparable architectural works that catch you with their unique details, fascinate you with the beautiful natural passages that the cenotes offer you in addition to refreshing yourself in its crystalline waters, the delicious gastronomy of the region and its incomparable crafts and the journey through the colorful and colonial streets of Valladolid.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Regional buffet
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Restroom on board
- Admission to Chichen Itza
- Guide visit to Chichen Itza
- Admission to Cenote Saamal
- Short visit to Valladolid
- Fresh hand towel
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Saamal
What's excluded :
- Bottled water - Classic option does not includes drinks, Deluxe option includes drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valladolid, Valladolid, Yucatan Peninsula
We start our trip visiting Valladolid, Magical Town is to live an experience intime, crossing its streets where its beautiful houses make your walk a colorful memory, its gastronomy is an invitation to taste traditional morsels in any of the picturesque restaurants of the city.
Have a reunion with nature by swimming in the crystal clear turquoise waters of its underground cenotes Zací, Dzitnup and Samulá.
Stroll through the city and witness the encounter between European and Mayan culture by visiting the beautiful colonial churches, the beautiful fabrics, huipiles and guayaberas made by the hands of our craftsmen.
And for the enjoyment of a light and sound show in the Franciscan convent of San Bernardino de Siena.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Kaua, Kaua, Yucatan Peninsula
You will arrive at the town of Kaua, where you can admire the beautiful handicrafts made by the inhabitants of the region, then enjoy the delicious buffet offered.
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Stop At: Chichen Itza, Chichen Itza, Yucatan Peninsula
Chichen Itza “mouth of the water sorcerers well” former settlement that was occupied towards the year 987 of our era, the inhabited area covered about 30 km2 by the Itzá who ruled for more than 300 years the north-central peninsula from Yucatan, they were the highest social class within the Mayan culture strongly influenced by a militarized way of life; It is one of the most attractive archeological areas in Mexico built to impress the same inhabitants and strangers with its monumental buildings, its wide squares and its paths that intertwine the constructions. It is visited by more than one million people a year named Wonder of the World by UNESCO in 1988, it is an invaluable experience to catch us with the enigmas of the Mayan culture that is one of the most fascinating in Mesoamerica, distinguished by its hieroglyphic writing composed of more than 700 symbols that adorn the walls of this majestic and intriguing city and inventors of a time measurement system from a specific date. Wrap yourself in this mythical and impressive place while visiting its fabulous architecture, such as the Pyramid of Kukulkan or the Castle with its snake decorations, which due to the alignment of its construction allows us to enjoy incomparable light shows that create the illusion of ascending and descending to the god Kukulkan during the spring and autumn equinoxes. You will be able to know the largest Mesoamerican court of the ballgame, a ritual in which the ancient Maya symbolize the duality of light and darkness that fight between the portals of the underworld. In addition to marveling at the wonderful old buildings such as the Temple of the Warriors and the Thousand Columns. Without doubt an unforgettable experience.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cenote Saamal, Valladolid Mexico
Then you can swim in the beautiful Cente Saamal in its crystalline waters and enjoy your contact with the incredible natural landscape that it offers you.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the previous list please let us know in which hotel are you staying so a representative of our company can contact you to indicate the correct place and time of your pickup. We ask you to indicate the hotel where you are staying in the special requirements box and also with your email. This service has only one schedule, between 6:30 am to 7:45 am. The schedules vary according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule via mail or via text message. Every service and every part of the tour is directly operated by our staff. This is why we’re able to guarantee an excellent and high quality service. Most of the web pages you see are simply selling tours as a middle-man, providing little to no guarantee of quality, safety or assurance. Here, you buy directly from the tour operator.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is important to mention that all our equipment and locations are sanitized constantly every day. We have all the sanitary measures to offer you a clean and disinfected environment.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.