Amazing Chichenitza unique night show. (transport, buffet and cenote included)
Discover one of the most enigmatic tours of the Yucatan Peninsula, imagine that you could travel to the past and live a little of the history of the great Mayan city called Chichen Itza. This activity is unique in the world, it is a must for tourists visiting the Mexican Caribbean. You can enjoy one of the most impressive shows in Mexico and the world. You will be amazed, do not wait to be part of this unique experience. Here you will discover how the true Mayan communities live, how the traditional tequila is created in Mexico and how the powerful city of Chichen Itza was created.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch - Regional buffet lunch
- All Fees and Taxes
- Admission to Chichen Itza archeological zone
- Night show in Chichen Itza
- Admission to Tequila museum
- Admission to Hubiku cenote
- Visit to Valladolid
- Visit to Aldea Maya
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Hubiku
- Entry/Admission - Museo Del Tequila DON TADEO
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza Noche de Kukulkan
What's excluded :
- Soda/Pop - no drinks included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cenote Hubiku, Kilometro 1.5 Carretera Temozon-Tizimin, Temozon 97740 Mexico
Cool off in one of the most impressive cenotes of the Yucatan Peninsula, in this great place you can enjoy the beauty of Mother Nature. Discover what it is to visit a really impressive cenote, you will be amazed by this beauty that Mother Nature gave us.
After cenote swim, we will eat a delicious regional buffet.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Museo Del Tequila DON TADEO, Temozón, Yuc., Mexico
In this museum of tequila, you will discover the secrets of tequila. You will know how tequila is created, how it is distilled. In this place, we can have a small tasting of the different tequilas of Mexico. We will also visit a typical Mayan Aldea, here we will see how do the mayan people live and how do they make all their activities.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Valladolid, Valladolid, Yucatan Peninsula
Valladolid is one of the most folkloric cities in Mexico. It is one of the last colonial cities that exist in Mexico, Valladolid was founded in 1543 and its cathedral is the oldest in the entire Yucatan peninsula. You will get amazed by all the color and the good vibes of the city
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Chichen Itza Noche de Kukulkan, Chichen Itza Mexico
Finally, we will go to the main activity of the tour, Imagine traveling in time and waking up in the times of splendor of the great city of Chichen Itza. You will witness one of the most impressive spectacles in the world, the famous light and sound show by Chichen Itza which tells the story of how Chichen Itza was founded and who its inhabitants were and how the Mayan culture was consolidated as the most important of its period historical.
Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the previous list please let us know in which hotel are you staying so a representative of our company can contact you to indicate the correct place and time of your pickup. We ask you to indicate the hotel where you are staying in the special requirements box and also with your email. This service has only one schedule, between am to 7:45 am. The schedules vary according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule via mail or via text message. Every service and every part of the tour is directly operated by our staff. This is why we’re able to guarantee an excellent and high quality service. Most of the web pages you see are simply selling tours as a middle-man, providing little to no guarantee of quality, safety or assurance. Here, you buy directly from the tour operator.
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is important to mention that all our equipment and locations are sanitized constantly every day. We have all the sanitary measures to offer you a clean and disinfected environment.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.