Amazing Chichen Itza light´s show, don´t miss the magic of Kukulcan Night´s
Do not let go this wonderful opportunity to enjoy this amazing adventure, where you will know another facet of Mayan culture, adorning the walls of the magnificent city of Chichen Itza, where astrologers, mathematicians, physicists, architects and loyalist warriors, who started what is now our Mexico, in addition to touring the village of Hubiku where you will visit its people, its traditions, you will delight in its delicious gastronomy, you will taste tequila and you will cool off swimming in its beautiful of crystal clear blue waters.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Delicious Mexican buffet, desserts and salad bar.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Admissions to Chichen Itza
- Admissions to Tequila´s museum
- Admissions to Hubiku Cenote
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Hubiku
- Entry/Admission - Museo Del Tequila DON TADEO
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza Noche de Kukulkan
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cenote Hubiku, Kilometro 1.5 Carretera Temozon-Tizimin, Temozon 97740 Mexico
Immerse yourself in the fresh and crystal clear waters of Cenote Kubiku, eye of water water deep in an underground cavern, come and enjoy one of the natural destinations that the state of Quintana Roo offers you; Also enjoy the delicious cuisine of the region with a buffet meal.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Museo Del Tequila DON TADEO, Temozón, Yuc., Mexico
Learn more about the wonderful region in the village of Hubiku where you can learn about its culture, traditions and history, as well enjoy a delicious tasting of one of Mexico's tradional drinks, Tequila.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Valladolid, Valladolid, Yucatan Peninsula
Valladolid has the appointment of Magic Village, which positions it in the list of places to visit par excellence in Mexico, founded in 1543, Valladolid offers a tour full of history and tradition, its streets invite you to tour them accompanied by Bright colors, taste its delicious and varied gastronomy, visit the places of tradition such as the Ex Convent of the Friars and the temple of San Serbacio; in addition to fascinating yourself with the crafts made by the people of the region.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Chichen Itza Noche de Kukulkan, Chichen Itza Mexico
As night falls, enjoy one of the most amazing shows in the world, Kukulkan Nights offers you to tour the magnificent and enigmatic architectural monuments, witnesses and active part of the most amazing culture, "the Maya" mathematicians, architects, politicians, great astrologers who left their legacy embodied in the walls of this wonderful city, which when the lights fall, adorns its splendor with a show of light and sound that will make this trip, an unforgettable experience.
Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the previous list please let us know in which hotel are you staying so a representative of our company can contact you to indicate the correct place and time of your pickup. We ask you to indicate the hotel where you are staying in the special requirements box and also with your email. This service has only one schedule, between 10:00 am to 11:00 am. The schedules vary according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule via mail or via text message. Every service and every part of the tour is directly operated by our staff. This is why we’re able to guarantee an excellent and high quality service. Most of the web pages you see are simply selling tours as a middle-man, providing little to no guarantee of quality, safety or assurance. Here, you buy directly from the tour operator.
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is important to mention that all our equipment and locations are sanitized constantly every day. We have all the sanitary measures to offer you a clean and disinfected environment.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.