Amazing Bangkok City & Temple Tour with Admission Tickets
# The Grand Palace is a complex of buildings at the heart of Bangkok, Thailand. The palace has been the official residence of the Kings of Siam since 1782.
#Wat Arun Ratchawararam Ratchawaramahawihan or Wat Arun is a Buddhist temple in Bangkok Yai district of Bangkok, Thailand, on the Thonburi west bank of the Chao Phraya River.
#Visit Royal Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha, Wat Phra Kaew (Temple of the Emerald Buddha) the magnificent Royal Chapel, Cross Chao Phraya River by boat to visit Wat Arun.
#This is one of the most popular tours, and it gives guests a rich insight into Buddhism, architecture and the hustle and bustle of Bangkok.
# Cross Chao Phraya River by Boat to visit Wat Arun
#Passing through Chinatown This Tours starts from Sun Leisure World Office in Bangkok, which is located at 17th Floor Phaya Thai Plaza. Next to Phaya Thai BTS station, (Exit Number -1) with warm welcome with cold towel, refreshment, mineral water & some cookies.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel Pick up and drop in our pick up area
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Temple of the Emerald Buddha (Wat Phra Kaew)
- Entry/Admission - The Grand Palace
- Entry/Admission - Temple Of Dawn (Wat Arun)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple of the Emerald Buddha (Wat Phra Kaew), Na Phra Lan Road Phra Borom Maha Rajawang, Phra Nakhon, Bangkok 10200 Thailand
09:00 : Group will be transferred to Wat Phra Kaew, the Chaple of the Emerald Buddha, which houses the world’s most precious image of The Lord Buddha. The 75 cm statue of Jade Sits Otop an 11 m golden pedestal surrounded by Lavish Murala and Richly decorated pavilions.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Grand Palace, Na Phra Lan Rd, Maharaj Pier next to Wat Phra Kaeo Temple Complex, Bangkok Thailand
# Located at the heart of Bangkok, Thailand, the Grand Palace was a former residence for King Rama I to King Rama V of the Rattanakosin Kingdom.
# The Grand Palace located in the old city of Bangkok on the banks of the Chao Phraya river is one of the must see sites of Thailand. This complex is one of the most famous landmarks of the country and offers spectacular buildings and sacred sites.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Temple Of Dawn (Wat Arun), 158 Thanon Wang Doem, Wat Arun, Bangkok Yai, Bangkok 10600 Thailand
10.30 : Cross Chao Phraya River by boat to visit Wat Arun. (Temple of Dawn)
It is a Buddhist temple (wat) in Bangkok Yai district of Bangkok, Thailand, on the Thonburi west bank of the Chao Phraya River. The temple derives its name from the Hindu god Aruna, often personified as the radiations of the rising sun.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: Sun Leisure World Tour, Tours and Thailand Travel Package Tour., 17th floor Payatai Plaza, Phayathai Rd, Khwaeng Thung Phaya Thai, Khet Phaya Thai, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10140, Thailand
2: Bangkok, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Bangkok Pick Up Area - SukhumvitSoi (Lane) -1 to 33 –Free of charge - Sukhumvit area Soi 1 to 33 (odd) and Soi 2 to 24 (even) - Pratunam - Silom - Langsuan - Wireless Road - Sathorn - Surawongse - Siam, MBK - Yawarat (China Town) - Pathumwan - Khao San Road (Excluded City Tour and Dinner cruise) can pick up only in our meeting Royal Rattanakosin HotelJoin tours pick up means we might go up to 4-5 places to pick up tourist, usually we limit number of person per tour to 10-12 person maximum. During this join tour pick up, Our traveler may have to wait up to 40 minute (Maximum) because of traffic conditions or picking up different persons. But you must be at your pick up time as we have to bring all traveler on board before starting the tours.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- When visiting temples visitors should ensure they are suitably dressed. No short pants or sleeveless tops, as a general rule knees and shoulders should be covered.
- You must provide your hotel details at time of booking, failure to do so may result in cancellation.
- Child Policy : Child over than 120 cm we will charge as adult rate
- Please wait at Hotel Lobby 15 minutes before the time specified on this voucher to start.
- Driver can be late by 15-30 Minutes due to Traffic or any unwanted clauses.
- Please note the activity time can be affected by several factors including weather, equipment maintenance or safety protocols.
- Please always try to update us with room numbers after check-in to Hotel.
- Free of charge Door to Door Pick up for CITY CENTER BANGKOK DISTRICT AREA (3 KM radius area) with namely Sukhumvit Soi (Lane) -1 to 33, Sukhumvit area Soi 1 to 33 (odd) and Soi 2 to 24 (even), Pratunam, Silom, Langsuan, Wireless Road, Sathorn, Surawongse, Siam, MBK, Yawarat (China Town), Khao San Road (Excluded City Tour) can pick up only in our meeting Royal Rattanakosin Hotel
- You can also join our tours at BANGKOK METTING PIONTS - Our office, Sun Leisure World Corporation, Phaya Thai Plaza Buidling, Phaya Thai Road, Bangkok-101400
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Sun Leisure World has been awarded by SHA- which is the top Health and safety administration award by the Tourism Authority of Thailand. we maximize health and safety standards.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.