Amazing Athens Walking Tours & Local Tips
Explore the city centre of Athens in two hours with a local friend and orient yourself in the capital of Greece very easily.After the tour you will have a great overview of the city and also get the local feeling of the area avoiding the touristy traps.
I can guide you on how to spend your next days in the city and also give you for free a very useful list with highly recommended places for food/coffee/drinks/desserts and more as preferred by locals.
Looking forward to meeting you and show you the real side of Athens!
per adult from
What's included :
- Free list with recommendations for food/coffee/drinks/hammam/luggage storage and local tips
- Recommendations on sightseeing and daily tours for your next days
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Hellenic Parliament
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Acropolis, via Dionysiou Areopagitou str., Athens 105 58 Greece
Close photos of the Acropolis and the Parthenon.Tour does not include entrance to the site
Pass By: Plateia Syntagmatos, Leoforos Vassilissis Amalias, Athens 105 63 Greece
Walk through and explore the biggest square of Athens
Pass By: Metropolitan Cathedral of Athens, Mitropoleos Square, Athens 999 20 Greece
Close photos and historical details of the biggest Orthodox church in Athens
Pass By: Monastiraki, Athens Greece
Walk through and explore the most famous and unique square of Athens
Stop At: Hellenic Parliament, Parliament Mansion, Athens GR-10021 Greece
Discover the Greek Parliament and take close photos,entrance is not included
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Thiseio, Athens, Greece
Explore one of the oldest neighborhoods of Athens
Pass By: Plaka, Athens 10556 Greece
Explore the most beautiful and most traditional and oldest neighborhood of Athens amd take some amazing photos!
Pass By: Presidential Palace, Proedriko Megaro, Athina 106 74, Greece
Take close photos and learn everything about the most famous Greek Presidential Guards while they are on duty!
Departure Point :ΣΤΑΘΜΟΣ ΗΣΑΠ ΘΗΣΕΙΟΥ, Athens 118 51, Greece
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :Monastiraki Square, Agias Eleousis 3, Athina 105 55, Greece
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.