Amazing Adventure Experience in Riviera Maya: ATV'S, ZIPLINING AND MAYAN CENOTE
Discover the best of adventure in Riviera Maya, an ecological park located in the depths of the jungle of Quintana Roo, to spend a day of exciting adventures.
Get ready to live one of the most exciting adventures of your life.
This tour includes transportation roundtrip from your hotel in Cancun to our park
Upon arrival a team of professionals will welcome you and give you a detailed explanation of the activities you will do and the security systems that they have.
The activities that you have included in our park are:
The ziplines full of adrenaline in the depth of the jungle,
Drive Atvs, an extreme activity with professional equipment.
the experience of swimming in a real Mayan cenote
book now and prepare to live one of the most exciting adventures that the Mayan Riviera can offer you
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Light refreshments
- Local guide
- All activities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - La Ruta de los Cenotes
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- The listed price does not include a $X per person security surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The security surcharge is optional and is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Ruta de los Cenotes, Puerto Morelos Mexico
ou will enjoy 4 hours of excitement between zippiness driving a Atv and swimming in a cenote
Experience the adrenaline of driving an atv flying thru the wildfires in a zipline and swimming in a cenote with us
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/17/2018 - 9/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 01:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.