Amazing Abu Simbel Trip From Aswan
You will Enjoy with us visiting The great Abu Simbel temple is also called The Sun Temple of Ramssess.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned vehicle
- All service charges & taxes
- Pick up service from your hotel in Aswan and return
- Professional tour guide
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Abu Simbel, Abu Simbel, Aswan Governorate, Nile River Valley
Transfer to Abu Simbel by air-conditioned vehicle, The two Temples of Abu Simbel , with their unique style, are considered to be the masterpieces of ancient Egypt. They reflect the glory and grandeur of the new Kingdom.
The Egyptian government and UNESCO decided to co-operate in order to save these temples from the flood. The Temple of Ramsses II was dedicated to the four universal gods Ptah, Re-Her-Akhtey, Amun-Re, and to Ramsses II himself.
The great Abu Simbel temple is also called The Sun Temple of Ramssess II.The Temple of Queen Nefertari is also Called Temple of Hathor who was the wife of the Sun God so in a symbolic way, the two Temples, that of Ramsses II and that of Nefertari, bring Ramesses II, Nefertari, Hathor and the Sun God together as one.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide us with your hotel name and address and we will pick you up from any place in AswanAirports
- Aswan Airport, Aswan Egypt
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.