amazing 8-Day Private Sightseeing Excursion with Nile Cruise from Cairo airport
See all that Egypt has to offer on a week-long private excursion from Cairo. See the Great Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx
take a Nile River cruise from Aswan to Luxor
stop at the Abu Simbel, Komombo, Karnak and Edfu temples; and learn about Egyptian history and culture.
Enjoy a worry-free excursion with all accommodation, transportation, and most meals taken care of.
the great pyramids,valley of the kings and so much more with an Egyptology tour guide.
Enjoy sun set and sun rise while cruise sail above the river Nile which has many secrets. you can be one of a lot who desire to find out some of these secrets.
enjoy the highlights of Aswan and Luxor.
Feast on buffet lunches, dinners, and breakfasts on board a 5-star ship
Take it easy with door-to-door transfers to and from your hotel.
visit the fabulous temples of abu simbel.
felucca ride in luxor or dinner cruise in cairo as a gift(up to your choice)
unforgettable memories during your stay in Egypt
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2 nights at 3 stars hotel in Cairo with breakfast
- 3 nights on cruise board with all meals start with lunch end with breakfast
- all sites which mentioned in program
- expert Egyptology tour guide
- a/c transportation
- horse and carriage
- handling fees
- taxes and charges
- abu simbel trip
- pyramids of Giza&valley of the kings and so much more as in itinerary
- return first class train tickets
- door to door transfers from and to Cairo international airport
- felucca ride in luxor or dinner cruise in Cairo as a gift(up to your choice)
What's excluded :
- entrance fees(around 95 us dollars per person for all the sites)
- • Day 1: Arrival Cairo
Arrival to Cairo international airport where you going to find our friendly representative waiting for you. Our professional representative inform you of the main information about Cairo. open your eyes you are in Cairo the land of the real history. over night hotel.
• Day 2: Cairo - Aswan
After breakfast discover one of the fabulous wonders of the world the great pyramids. our Egyptology tour guide will pick you up from hotel on time where we going to drive to pyramids area. visit the three pyramids it is amazing to take rare photos of the pyramids. Visit the valley temple it is considered one of the most complete temples. Move to sphinx the legendary statue which has human head and lion body and represent the power of the lion and the wisdom of man. Drive back to hotel. our representative will pick you up at night to take the night train to Aswan,over night train.
• Day 3: Aswan.check in Nile cruise
Morning arrive to Aswan the beautiful city in upper Egypt. check in Nile cruise and explore the greatness of Egyptian culture by Nile cruise. after some rest our Egyptology tour guide will pick you up on time where we going to start our wonderful tour to visit the high dam. drive over where we going to take motor boat to get to philae island. after the great tour back to cruise and over night cruise.
• Day 4: Abu Simbel - Aswan
Around 5 am it is time to visit one of the most important sites in Egypt Abu Simbel temples. after the great tour back to cruise which will start to sail. be ready to have unique photos of the both sides of the river Nile where you will find out the both cultures Nubian and Egyptian as well, small boats, Nubian people, villages around you every where. Stop at komombo to visit komombo temple. back to cruise where we going to sail over towards edfu and over night cruise.
• Day 5: Aswan - Edfu - Luxor
Have wonderful experience and touch the culture by horse and carriage to visit edfu temple. back to cruise and continue sailing all over the way to esna. pass esna lock. sail towards Luxor where the cruise will stop.
Over night cruise.
• Day 6: Luxor - Cairo
Try to listen well to your Expert tour guide who will inform by details the history of valley of the kings. after the great tour to the kings drive over to find out the secrets of queen Hatsheput while you going to visit her temple.
It is a great chance to be at the west bank to visit Carter house. Back to the east bank and visit the biggest temple in whole over the world karnak temple. drive over to see the small beautiful temple of Luxor. over night train to Cairo.
• Day 7: Cairo
Arrive to Cairo and check in hotel. Over night hotel.
• Day 8: Departure
Final departure to Cairo international airport.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up all our guests from Cairo international airport
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.