amazing 2 nights Sailing Nile cruise from Aswan to Luxor
Make your way from Aswan to luxor the scenic way, on a 2-night Nile River cruise.
Skip the ground travel and the traffic; instead relax on the deck of the boat and take in the sights.
Overnight accommodations on 5 stars boat are included, as well as meals and tour activities as per itinerary.
Travel from Aswan to luxor on a 2-night cruise Tours of Komombo and Edfu temples .
Meals per itinerary. Pickup and drop-off on each end.
Enjoy this cruise and monuments along the river Nile and enjoy the natural scenes.
Door to door transfers.
stops at komombo and edfu temples with an Egyptology tour guide.
Touch the great culture in luxor and Aswan.
Unique photos and unforgettable memories are waiting for you.
Expert the great Egyptian river Nile by sailing bile cruise.
meals.expert tour guide.transfers are included
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- 2 nights on 5 stars Nile cruise from Aswan to luxor
- cabin with all facilities
- horse and carriage
- Egyptology tour guide
- taxes and charges
- handling fees
- meals start with lunch end with breakfast last day
- pick up and drop off by air conditioning mini bus
- door to door transfers from and to your location in Aswan and luxor
- edfu temple
- komombo temple
What's excluded :
- entrance fees(around 20 us dollars per person for all the sites)
Day 1: Aswan
Pass By: Aswan, Aswan, Aswan Governorate, Nile River Valley
our expert tour guide will pick you up from your hotel,train station or Aswan airport.
Optional tours due to your request (abu simbel temples or high dam and philae temple)
Listen to the Egyptian Nile river whispers and find out an unique experience of the Egyptian culture for 2 nights Nile cruise tour.
after check in have your open buffet delicious lunch.
the cruise will start sailing around 2 pm.
Enjoy Aswan views and take rare photos of Aswan islands in the both sides of the Nile.
Watch the professional captain of the cruise who wear mostly galabya the official dress of upper Egypt men while he move from the port slowly step by step between the another cruises and motor boats.
the cruise sail by the Nubian islands where you you will find their children play and their men and women work at the green fields.
Small fish boats.villages which is full by splendid Egyptian culture.
it is great chance to have unique photos of the real culture.
Pass By: Temple of Kom Ombo, Nagoa Ash Shatb, Kom Ombo 81611 Egypt
Enjoy your tea on sun deck during sailing.
Around sun set time stop by komombo to visit komombo temple.
The Temple of Kom Ombo is an unusual double temple in the town of Kom Ombo in Aswan Governorate, Upper Egypt.
It was constructed during the Ptolemaic dynasty, 180–47 BC. ... The southern half of the temple was dedicated to the crocodile god Sobek, god of fertility and creator of the world with Hathor and Khonsu.
over night cruise in edfu
• Lunch: dinner
Accommodation included: over night on 5 stars Nile cruise
Day 2: edfu temple.enjoy sailing
Pass By: Temple of Horus, Adfo, Edfu Egypt
Morning after breakfast enjoy ride horse and carriage to visit edfu temple.
Temple of Horus, which is considered to be one of the most beautiful and preserved Temples in Egypt,
edfu temple dates back to Ptolemaic time.
Back to cruise and sail over towards luxor
Enjoy all the natural views all over the way to luxor.
arrive luxor around 8 pm.
over night cruise in luxor
• Breakfast: lunch.dinner
Accommodation included: over night on cruise board
Day 3: luxor
Pass By: Luxor, Luxor, Nile River Valley
Morning after breakfast transfer to your hotel,train station or luxor airport.
Optional tours according to your request: (hot air balloon,west and east banks of luxor)
End of service with unique photos and unforgettable memories
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up all our guests from any hotels,train station or Aswan airport
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.