amazing 2 nights luxor and Aswan Nile cruise includes tours from hurghada.
Best tour package from hurghada ,
Make your way from Luxor to Aswan the scenic way, on a 2-night Nile River cruise.
Skip the ground travel and the traffic; instead relax on the deck of the boat and take in the sights.
Overnight accommodations on 5 stars boat are included,
as well as meals and tour activities per itinerary.
Travel from Luxor to Aswan on a 2-night cruise Tours of Komombo and Edfu temples
Meals per itinerary
Pickup and drop-off on each end.
Enjoy this cruise and monuments along the river Nile Karnak Temple, Luxor Temple , Valley of the Kings , Hatsheput Temple, Colossi of Memnon , Edfu , Kom-ombo ,High Dam, Philae Temple and enjoy the natural scenes.
Door to door transfers by luxury a/c car from and to your hotel in hurghada(wherever it is)
Valley of the kings and so much more with an Egyptology tour guide.
Touch the great culture in luxor and Aswan.
Unique photos and unforgettable memories are waiting for you
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- transfer door to door from and to your hotel in hurghada
- All transfers by A/C Deluxe car
- 2 nights on s stars Nile cruise board
- cabin with all facilities
- meals start with lunch first day end with breakfast
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- horse and carriage
- taxes and charges
- handling fees
- all the sites which mentioned in itinerary
- qualified licensed driver
- west and east banks of luxor
- edfu temple and komombo temples
- Aswan tours
What's excluded :
- entrance fees(around 60 us dollars per person for all the sites)
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Horus
Day 1: hurghada to luxor.west bank.valley of the kings.check in Nile cruise
Pass By: Hurghada, Hurghada, Red Sea and Sinai
around 5 am(pick up time according to your hotel location in or around hurghada).
our qualified representative will pick you up from your hotel(we pick up all our guests from any hotels in or around hurghada).
Enjoy all the natural views all over the way to luxor
natural mountains,local villages,Egyptian culture around you every where to have unique photos.
(it takes about 4 hours to get to luxor.)
Arrive to luxor
Open your eyes you are in luxor the land of the real history.
Pass By: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
Start our first amazing tour in luxor west bank valley of the kings.
The Valley of the Kings, also known as the Valley of the Gates of the Kings, is a valley in Egypt The valley stands on the west bank of the Nile, opposite Thebes, within the heart of the Theban Necropolis. The wadi consists of two valleys, East Valley and West Valley.
Try to listen well to your expert tour guide who will inform you by details the history of the toms such as the famous tomb of tut ankh amun tomb.
Pass By: Temple of Hatshepsut, King Valley Road, Luxor Egypt
Continue our great tour and visit queen Hatsheput temple.
the Mortuary temple of the famous queen Hatsheput at El Deir El Bahari,
Discover her beautiful temple and her attractive story with her nephew.
Pass By: Colossi of Memnon, Thebes, Luxor Egypt
The Colossi of Memnon are two massive stone statues of the Pharaoh Amenhotep III, who reigned in Egypt during the Dynasty XVIII. For the past 3,400 years,
they have stood in the Theban Necropolis, located west of the River Nile from the modern city of Luxor.
Pass By: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
visit the largest temple in the world
Karnak Temple is a vast temple complex in Luxor dedicated primarily to Amun and dating from as early as 2000 BC.
It is an impressive sight, and second only to the Great Pyramids in popularity.
Pass By: Luxor, Luxor, Nile River Valley
after the great day tour
Check in at your cabin.after lunch cruise will start sailing from luxor.
On sun deck enjoy watching Luxor islands which is full of Egyptian culture at the both sides of the Nile while the cruise sailing.small boats,upper Egyptian villages, cows, donkeys around you where you can take rare photos of real Egyptian nature.
Pass the famous esna lock.
Continue sailing and get to edfu city.
Over night cruise.
• Lunch: dinner
Accommodation included: over night on 5 stars cruise board
Day 2: edfu temple.komombo temple.enjoy sailing
Pass By: Temple of Horus, Adfo, Edfu Egypt
Morning after breakfast enjoy ride horse and carriage to visit edfu temple.
Temple of Horus, which is considered to be one of the most beautiful and preserved Temples in Egypt,
edfu temple dates back to Ptolemaic time.
Back to cruise and sail over towards komombo
Pass By: Temple of Kom Ombo, Nagoa Ash Shatb, Kom Ombo 81611 Egypt
Enjoy your tea on sun deck during sailing.
Around sun set time stop by komombo to visit komombo temple.
The Temple of Kom Ombo is an unusual double temple in the town of Kom Ombo in Aswan Governorate, Upper Egypt.
It was constructed during the Ptolemaic dynasty, 180–47 BC. ... The southern half of the temple was dedicated to the crocodile god Sobek, god of fertility and creator of the world with Hathor and Khonsu.
Over night cruise in Aswan
• Breakfast: lunch.dinner
Accommodation included: over night on 5 stars Nile cruise
Day 3: Aswan
Pass By: Temple of Philae, Island of Agilika, Aswan Egypt
Arrive to Aswan such a beautiful city in upper Egypt famous by the Nubian culture.
Disembarkation after Breakfast.
start our amazing tour in Aswan with our expert tour guide
Philae is an island in the reservoir of the Aswan Low Dam, downstream of the Aswan Dam and Lake Nasser, Egypt.
Philae was originally located near the expansive First Cataract of the Nile in Upper Egypt and was the site of an Egyptian temple complex
Pass By: Aswan High Dam, Manteqet As Sad Al Aali, Aswan Egypt
Then, start your tour by visiting the High Dam; achieved in 1960 to protect Egypt from the flood&generate electric.
Pass By: Hurghada, Hurghada, Red Sea and Sinai
after the great day tour in Aswan
Transfer back to your Hotel in Hurghada(we drop off all our guests at their hotel in or around hurghada wherever it is)
With unique photos and unforgettable memories
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up all our guests from any hotels inside or around hurghada
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.