amazing 1 night luxor,Aswan,abu simbel tours includes daily lunch&pick up
enjoy the highlights of Luxor
enjoy the highlights of Aswan
visit the fabulous temples of abu simbel.
the Valley of the Kings and so much more with an Egyptology guide.
Take it easy with door-to-door transfers to and from your destinations in luxor and Aswan.
visit the most ancient temples in whole the world
touch the great culture in luxor and Aswan
discover the Nubian culture and stay 1 night at Nubian guest house.
door to door transfers from and to your destinations in luxor and Aswan,1 night at Nubian guest includes breakfast house in Aswan,expert tour guide,qualified licensed drivers,a/c train tickets from luxor to Aswan,all transfers,tours to valley of the kings,the famous carter house,queen Hatsheput temple,karnak temple,Aswan high dam,philae temple,the great abu simbel temples,daily lunch,taxes and charges all are included
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- door to door transfers from and to your destination in luxor and Aswan
- Egyptology tour guide
- taxes and charges
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Tour escort/host
- 1 night at Nubian guest house in Aswan with breakfast
- abu simbel temples
- all sites which mentioned in program
- a/c train tickets luxor to aswan
- valley of the kings and so much more as in itinerary
- daily lunch
What's excluded :
- entrance fees (around 65 us dollars per person for all the sites)
Day 1: arrive luxor,visit west and east banks
Stop At: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
visit the most ancient temples in whole the world in luxor.aswan and absolutely abu simbel temples.will be waiting for you memorable and great trip.discover the largest temple in the world and know carter story who discovered tut ankh amun tomb.our Egyptology tour guide will pick you up from luxor train station where we going to star luxor tours.drive down to the Nile where we going to take motor boat to get to the west bank of luxor. enjoy Nile fresh air.get to the great valley of the kings where you will visit the area which the pharaohs chose to hide their mummies and their tombs.enjoy the mystery magician of the kings valley.drive over and visit carter house who discovered the most famous tomb tut ankh amun.watch his tools such as his pen.his phone,his bed room and the tomb model of tut ankh amun. it is rare past atmosphere.continue driving and get to the beautiful queen Hatsheput temple the first lady in history used the gloves and discover her splendid temple and listen to her fabulous story.at the end of the tour visit the two giant status of memnon .take motor boat back to the east bank where you going to visit karnak temple the largest temple in the world and the oldest place in history for pilgrimage.have a look to the sacred lake.drink sugar cane juice the most famous drink in upper Egypt ,drive to luxor train station to take train to Aswan.over night Aswan hotel
Duration: 14 hours
Accommodation included: 1 night at Nubian guest house in Aswan
Day 2: visit abu simbel temples.the high dam and philae temple
Pass By: Aswan, Aswan, Aswan Governorate, Nile River Valley
around 5 am will be the pick up time to explore the great temples of abu simbel.
back to Aswan around noon where you going to visit the beautiful high dam and philae island temple.
transfer to Aswan hotels,train station or airport
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up all our guests from luxor hotels,train station or airport
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.