Amarone e-bike tour with lunch in the winery
Ride through Valpolicella vineyards on this fun Italy bike tour!
On this unconventional excursion, you ride one of the most famous e-bikes, the new MTB, which makes you feel comfortable and ready for an adventure inside Valpolicella vineyards. You ride your through 20 hectares of the vineyards and climb the sweet Valpolicella hills to see Lake Garda from the top.
We ride to the top of the Amarone vineyards and explore this amazing land. We then enjoy a great wine tasting with the winemaker in person. We sip the whole range of Valpolicella wines: from Classic and Ripasso to the glorious Amarone.
A light delicious lunch based on local homemade products is served to end the day!
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Romeo and Juliet Guide Wine tours, Piazza Bra Square, 28, 37129, Verona Italy
We will meet at our meeting point to go together (with a private car or a mini van) to the glorious Valpolicella land.
Once arrived to our wine cellar we will rent a E-bike and helmet, ready to start our adventure. We will visit by bike the secrets of this wonderfull land and ride on the top of the Vineyards of Amarone..
After the bike experience we will come back to our winery where the winemaker in person will start for you a private wine tasting session.
A lunch based on local products will be served, too.
On the afternoon we will visit the wine cellar.
THIS IS A TOUR WHERE YOU MUST BE ABLE TO RIDE A BIKE.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Piazza Bra, 28, 37121 Verona VR, Italy
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is SPORTY, you must wear comfortable shoes in order to ride.
- THIS IS A TOUR WHERE YOU MUST BE ABLE TO RIDE A BIKE.
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.