Amarone 2005 Wine Experience
The Amarone 2005 tasting is an interesting experience because it allows you to taste an old vintage of Amarone to compare with the current sales vintage. In addition to the amarone you will wine Sin Cero a wine without added sulphites, our valpolicella classico (Iperico), our valpolicella classico superiore (iltabarro), our valpolicella classico superiore ripasso and the Morar Amarone DOC 2010 Bio.
The whole cellar is certified organic and in the vineyard is managed biodynamically. It will be explained what it means and why it is important to have a respectful attitude of the vineyards and the environment.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Valpolicella tasting wines
What's excluded :
- This Wine Experience consists of a wine tasting of organic wines of Valpolicella including a special vintage of Amarone Morar 2005, super-awarded.
During this tasting we will explain the features of organic production, we will show the cellar, the barricade and, weather permitting, even the vineyard.
• Valpolicella wines - Classic amarone 2005
Amarone Bio 2010
Of the current years
Verona red IGT without sulphites
Departure Point :Via Casterna, 60, 37022 Fumane VR, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/29/2020 - 10/28/2021
Monday - Saturday: 09:30 AM - 12:30 PM
02:30 PM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Aerocide Air Purifier in the tasting area that sanitizes the air.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.