Amarapura, Innwa & Sagaing Full Day Tour from Mandalay
This tour will introduce you the long and rich history of Amarapura, Innwa and Sagaing.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Private horse cart ride in Innwa
- English-speaking guide
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - U Bein Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Innwa
- Entry/Admission - U Min Thonze Caves
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Meals and drinks
- Tips for the guide and driver
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: U Bein Bridge, Amarapura Myanmar
You get picked up at your hotel in Mandalay to drive to Amarapura. There you visit Mahagandayon, a well-known Buddhist Monastery, where over thousands of monks live and study. One of Myanmar's most popular spots to take photos at is the U-Bein Bridge, the longest wooden teak bridge in the world.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Innwa, Amarapura Myanmar
After lunch at a local restaurant, you visit the former Royal Capital of Innwa. Join a ride on a horse cart and visit the Nanmyint Watch Tower and Maha Aung Mye Bonzan Monastery. Further, you see lots of unique and artful wood carvings when visiting the Bagaya Monastery and drop around to see a small group of pagodas at Yadana Hsemee Pagoda Complex..
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: U Min Thonze Caves, Sagaing Hills, Sagaing Myanmar
Then, we will go up the Sagaing hill and visit to U- Min Thonze caves. It is the cave temple with 45 Buddha images arranged in curved formation and decorated sparkling glass work behind them.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Soon U Ponya Shin Paya, Sagaing Myanmar
Next, we will visit to Soon U Ponya Shin Pagoda which is one of the oldest and richest of all the pagodas in Sagaing Hill.
Enjoy the peaceful atmosphere at Shwe Kyat Kya Pagoda, which is one of the loveliest spots on the Irrawaddy River, offering you the most beautiful sunset with a view of the green Sagaing hill on the opposite side. After your excursion, you get dropped off at your hotel in Mandalay.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Mandalay
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- After payment is made, you will receive a confirmation letter and present it to our staff at the meeting point, either mobile or printed version.
- The tour starts either at 08:30 and ends approximately at 18:00.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.