Amamzing Day Tour To Giza Pyramids With Camel Ride & Four Wheeler (ATV)
An interesting itinerary for exploring Giza pyramids and the great sphinx by doing the most well known activities there as camel riding at the desert for like 30 minutes , Bedouins will drive the camels to the through the sand dunes till they stop at the most best panoramic view ever to take the best photographs , you will not believe they are professional photographers as well .
After visiting the great pyramid of Khufu , and climbing little bit you will walk for while next to it and noticing how the limestone blocks as quite big , some of them over than 30 tones , then will be the camel riding at the panoramic view ( you will visit two panoramic views , one by car and the best will be by camels ) , then visiting the great sphinx , which is the biggest man made statue as lion body with the pharaoh's head .
After that , will you explore Giza plateau and its astonishing antiquities from another angel in the desert by using the four wheeler , you will drive there for one hour.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- free WiFi
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
What's excluded :
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
after convenient pick up from the hotel with your private English speaking Egyptologist, get the chance to explore Giza pyramids & the great sphinx, then adventure the desert right next to Giza pyramids on ATV.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we do pick up from hotels, inns, motels, hostels, vacation rentals, points of interest, in case of pick up from the airport, it will cost an extra charge.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.