Amalfi Lemon Tour Experience
Have a pleasant walk to the enchanting Valley of the Mills in Amalfi. To feel a strong emotion, buzz walk with in the rural area to learn about the campaign!
The tour starts from Piazza Duomo in Amalfi at the foot of the stairs of the Cathedral at 10.30 in the morning. Along the main street of the old town, Via Pietro Capuano, passing through the ancient walls that defined the boundaries of the town, Arch of Faenza, comes the Museum of the Paper, to continue to the Mills Valley. At the height of the old paper mill Amatruda you enter the terraces cultivated with lemon.
Here along the dry stone stairways, we will see the famous "gardens", a succession of places rich in trees of "sfusato amalfitano", the most famous Amalfi lemon, arrived centuries ago from the East.
Enter in the adjacent room used for the processing of these fruits, where, after the drawing on the procedure for obtaining the famous elixir, limoncello, you finally taste other delicious products.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Amalfi Coast, 84011 Italy
The Amalfi Coast, Italy is a beautiful and renowned stretch of mountainous coastline south of Naples, in Campania. The southern end of the Bay of Naples stretches out in a steep and rocky peninsula that reaches towards the Isle of Capri. The southern side of the peninsula is dotted with picturesque villages and towns clinging giddily to cliffs: this is what is known as the Amalfi Coast.
Departure Point :Via Duca Mansone I, 84011 Amalfi SA, Italy
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.