Amalfi Coast Private Tour
Perfect for small groups , families , gropup of friend that want a private tour experience along the Amalfi Coast.
This tour is a must for all those tourist who want to live a day on the Amalfi Coast. You'll visit the city of Sorrento, then the villages of Positano and Amalfi. Your last stop will be to see the pearl of Amalfi coast: The Village of Ravello.
Sorrento where will be the friest visit you will be dropped in the main square Torquato Tasso there you will be able to visit the historival center of visit one of the limoncello factoryes the famous liquore.
When you will leave you will start the Amalfi coast road the panoramic road on the way you can stop to make a memorable picture.
Positano here you can explore the village to strool the narrow streets and arrive untill the famous beach.
When you Arrive in Amalfi here you can visit the famous cathedral and teasting the very artigianl ice cream .
Ravello situated above the amalfi coast with a memorable wiuv
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Depart from your hotel in Naples or Sorrento, cruise port or train station, by private car or minivan with a professional and multilingual driver and head towards your first stop: Sorrento (approx.1-hour ride). Your driver will drop you off in Piazza Tasso, the main square, and you will have 1-hour of free time to stroll around the city before to go back to your private car and depart to Positano crossing the Sorrentina peninsula, on the way you will able to stop in a beautiful landscape for pictures to save your memories. Upon arrival in Positano village explore the characteristics narrow street of the small town on your own (approx. 1-hour free time). Then stop for lunch (at your own expense), your driver will suggest some good places.
Then you'll proceed to Amalfi and stop in Flavio Gioia square, drop off and visit the famous Cathedral of San Andrea. The last stop will be Ravello, the pearl of the Amalfi Coast, and then your driver will drive you back to your Naples or Sorrento return point. In every place you will stop approx. 1-hour (extra time will be given for the lunch stop).
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up in the cruise terminal you wil found your driver at the arrival chek point in the port waithing for you with a sign with your name and surname on itHotels pick up your driver meet you in the hotel lobbyTrain station pick up your driver will waithing for you at the arrive platform with a sign with your name and surname on itB&B pick up you wil meet your driver at the B&B adderssAirports
- Naples Airport, Naples Italy
- Naples cruise port terminal
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Shore excursions: please indicate your arrival/departure time when booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Train station please indicate the train number and arrival time
- Hotel ples indicate the hotel name and address
- B&B indicate the address location and B&B name
- Most travelers can participate
- All customers touchpoints are frequently cleaned
- All required protective equipment is provided
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.