Amalfi Coast Private Day Tour from Sorrento
Explore the famous Amalfi Coast with your own driver to chauffeur you from town to town on this private full-day excursion from Sorrento. You'll discover Positano, Amalfi and Ravello, three of the most beautiful villages in the south of Italy. A private visit to the Amalfi Coast is the perfect choice if you want to get a real taste of southern Italy and its exquisite coastal landscapes.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Driver (minimal English spoken)
- Air conditioned private transportation in a car or minivan
- parking first hour
What's excluded :
- Optional gratuities
- Food and drink, unless specified
- Entrance taxes in Positano and Amalfi if required
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Positano, Positano, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
The charm of The villages along the Amalfi Coast lies not only in the towns themselves, but also in their history and their rich legacy of fine churches, villas and monasteries. You’ll travel through these towns on a day trip in a private car, and you can tell your driver how long you wish to stay in each place.
Sorrento with its cliff-top position overlooking the Mediterranean Sea, bustling port, picturesque bays and panoramic views of the Amalfi Coast and surrounding hills, Sorrento has been a favorite resort since Roman times.
Positano sits in a splendid panoramic position on one of the most beautiful stretches of coastline. Its enchanting town center of delightful, pastel-hued houses surrounds the parish church of Santa Maria Assunta. Its laneways are lined with quaint, colorful shops and its numerous beaches are world-famous.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Praiano, Praiano, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
Praiano is a small village on the sea which runs down the mountain to the sea. It is the place where the sun sets the latest.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Conca dei Marini, Conca dei Marini, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
Continuing along the coastal road from Praiano you will come across Conca Dei Marini and Furore. The two towns are famous for its two natural gems: The Emerald Grotto in Conca dei Marini and the well known Fiord in Italy is in Furore. The houses in furore are all painted with various decorations and in Conca the famous “Sfogliatella” was invented. (The sfogliatella is pastry made with ricotta and dried fruit).
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Amalfi, Amalfi, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
Amalfi's typically Mediterranean architecture, made up of lanes and characteristic white houses piled one on top of the other, makes it one of Italy's most beloved resort towns. Amalfi preserves important evidence of its prestigious past; visit the cathedral dedicated to St. Andrew which dominates the homonymous square.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ravello, Ravello, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
Ravello is situated in a more elevated position than the other pearls of the Amalfi Coast, boasting exceptional views of the coast and its marvelous villas and gardens.
Please note that you will get off the vehicle as close as possible to the heart of the village, which is located in a pedestrian area.
Since this is a Private Tour, you can stay here as long as you like within the 8 hours of the service. If you are not interested in visiting Ravello, you can decide to skip it and spend more time in the previous villages
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please insert your accommodation address in Sorrento (hotel, b&b, airbnb) in the "Special Requirements" section when booking.Please check your email the evening before your tour after 7PM: if we cannot reach you exactly at your hotel we will let you know the nearest meeting point.Pick up is at 9:15amPorts
- Port of Sorrento, Via Marina Piccola, 35, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
Departure Time :9:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated ONLY providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Please note that in Ravello and Amalfi, due to the structure of the villages, a lot of stair climbing is involved
- Depending on your itinerary and which areas of the cities you want to visit, city access taxes may be charged (for vehicles from 9 people up): 60€ to enter Positano, 60€ for Amalfi and 15€ for Ravello. These are not included in the price.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- face musks required on board
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.