Amalfi Coast Private Boat Excursion from Ravello with Hotel Pickup
From Ravello, the shimmering Amalfi Coast beckons from far below. Spend a memorable day cruising along Italy's famous coastline on this private 6-hour boat excursion from Ravello. Enjoy a relaxed and worry-free day thanks to the private transfer included from Ravello to the port of Amalfi and return to Ravello at the end of the day. Once in Amalfi, you'll meet your captain and boat and set off to explore the famed Amalfi Coast dotted with picturesque villages and untouched natural beauty best experienced from the sea. A popular excursion for all generations, families, and couples, enjoy a completely customised day designed just for your group. Spend time soaking up the sun, dive into the refreshing sea in quiet coves, or stop for free time on shore at any of the villages you wish to see along the coastline. Discover for yourself why this tour is a vacation highlight for travelers to the Amalfi Coast!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of snorkeling masks
- Fuel, taxes, and port fees
- Local skipper
- Alcoholic Beverages - Beer and bottle of Prosecco available
- Bottled water
- Snacks - Note: Not available on Open Deck Boat
What's excluded :
- Emerald Grotto (optional) entrance fee is €5 per person
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Exclusive Cruises, 84010, Amalfi Italy
Exclusive Cruises will be your hosts for the day for your private 6 hour boat excursion along the Amalfi Coast. This private excursion includes a hotel pick up in Ravello and transfer to the port of Amalfi where you will meet your captain. Climb aboard your choice of boat when you book, from a traditional Sorrentine style wooden boat to comfortable speedboats and larger yachts, and set off for an unforgettable day!
- Private and completely customizable tour with a local captain at the helm. Stop to swim in scenic coves, swim under a waterfall by the sea, or spend time on shore at the charming villages of the Amalfi Coast.
- You can choose to stop for as long as you would like at the sights indicated in this itinerary, which are just a selection of the highlights on the Amalfi Coast.
- If you would like, you can stop for lunch (not included) and your boat will pull up to a seaside restaurant where you can enjoy a fresh lunch of local specialties.
Pass By: Grotta dello Smeraldo (Emerald Grotto), Spiaggia Grande, Positano Italy
Stop for a tour inside this large grotto on the Amalfi Coast known for its emerald green water.
Pass By: Duomo di Sant'Andrea, Piazza Duomo, 84011, Amalfi Italy
Stop for free time in Amalfi if you would like to visit the remarkable Duomo di Sant'Andrea and enjoy exploring the namesake village of the Amalfi Coast.
Pass By: Chiostro del Paradiso, Largo Filippo Augustariccio, 84011, Amalfi Italy
If you stop in Amalfi, don't miss the chance to visit the peaceful Cloister of Paradise in Amalfi's Duomo di Sant'Andrea.
Pass By: Li Galli, Amalfi Italy
Stop for a swim in the gorgeous waters surrounding this archipelago of islands off the coastline near Positano.
Pass By: Spiaggia Di Minori, Strada Statale Amalfitana, Minori Italy
Stop for free time in Minori if you would like to see the ruins of an ancient Roman villa or stop for something sweet from the famous Sal de Riso bakery.
Pass By: Marina di Praia Beach, Praiano Italy
See the charming Marina di Praia beach near Praiano, which is also one of the points you can depart from on this excursion.
Pass By: Spiaggia Grande, Positano Italy
Stop for free time in Positano if you would like to stroll along the beach, visit the town's lovely church, or enjoy a bit of shopping.
Pass By: Chiesa di Santa Maria Assunta e Cripta Medievale, Rampa Teglia Above Spaggia Grande Beach, Positano Italy
If you stop for free time in Positano, you can choose to visit the town's main church or opt for a visit to the medieval crypt and Roman ruins below the church.
Pass By: Fiordo di Furore, Via Anna Magnani 1, 84010, Furore Italy
Cruise right into this fjord on the Amalfi Coast - one of the most photographed spots on the coastline.
Pass By: Spiaggia di Atrani, Atrani Italy
Cruise by the charming town of Atrani - the smallest on the Amalfi Coast.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Price includes a transfer for up to 8 people. There will be an additional charge for more people to be paid directly to your local provider.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- NOTE: Our experienced captains monitor sea conditions continuously and are solely responsible for deeming them acceptable or not. If necessary, routes or itineraries can be changed by the captain at any time.
- Please contact the representative listed on your voucher the day before your excursion via phone call, text/ WhatsApp message. This is very important!
- At time of booking, please provide hotel or accommodation name (if applicable) and 2 contact numbers. We will be in touch with you the day before the excursion for any final details or questions.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: The boat tour will be refundable only if on the scheduled day the weather is deemed “unsafe” by the boat captain, in which case the provider will offer to either re-schedule or to honor a full refund. If the captain says that the weather and sea conditions are safe to go out, the boat tour is considered firm and non-refundable.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- All skippers and crew have been trained on essential COVID-19 protection and safety measures. Our boats are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected before every guest arrives and throughout the day. A private boat excursion is the best way to tour the area with only your group and the skipper on board.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.