Amalfi Coast plus Farm to table including the traditional Pizza
See Amalfi Coast takes you to those places that you've always wanted to visit when visiting Southern Italy. See Amalfi Coast introduces you to those out-of-the-way places the locals love and that large coach tours seldom reach. You can choose one of many package tours that have an authentic itinerary. It allows you to experience the regions fine cuisine as well seeing spectacular panoramic and breathtaking views of the Amalfi Coastline. You could even design your own tour, incorporating your list of "must see" places with our assistance. Either way, your escort driver will take care of everything, so you can sit back, relax and make the most of your time in Southern Italy. See Amalfi Coast believes travel is about "experiencing" new destinations and culture, rather than simply "passing through".
per adult from
What's included :
- English speaking driver/fuel/parking/highway
What's excluded :
- licensed guide/entrance fees/lunch/tips
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ravello, Ravello, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
We will begin the tour heading to Ravello driving through Monti Lattari (Apennines). Ravello has the most beautiful view imaginable, located at the top of the Dragone Valley, enclosed with endless numbers of amazing views. One of the most famous architecture in Ravello is Villa Rufolo. With its luxurious hotels, culture, cuisine and much more.
Stop At: Amalfi Coast, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
Then, you will proceed to the Amalfi Town where you will be surrounded by dramatic cliffs, coastal scenery and much more. The town of Amalfi was once known for trading power in the Mediterranean between 839 and around 1200. Amalfi is the main town of the coast on which it is located, named Costiera Amalfitana. Amalfi occupied a high position in medieval architecture. Positano is a stop where you will see typical houses clinging to the steep ledges and painted in warm pastel colours. You will have time to take in the beauty of this tour while also having a lovely, authentic Italian lunch with fix menu' of 30€ pp (up the hillside Positano on the Amalfi Coast, typical food in farm-to-table plus pizza ), take pictures, explore various areas as well as shops.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pick up at hotel/airport/port/train station Airports
- Naples International Airport, Viale F. Ruffo di Calabria, 80144 Napoli NA, Italy
- Porto Di Napoli, Piazzetta di Porto, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
- Porto Di Salerno, Lungomare Trieste, 36-38, 84122 Salerno SA, Italy
- Amalfi Harbor Marina Coppola, Piazzale dei Protontini, 6, 84011 Amalfi SA, Italy
- Port of Sorrento, Via Marina Piccola, 35, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Campania region is COVID-FREE
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.