Amalfi Coast plus Farm to table including the traditional Pizza
Best drivers guide , long experience .
See Amalfi Coast Sharing Tours is a private car service company ,strong passion for his homeland. Vito Minopoli, whom after obtaining his license as tour escort for the Campania region, decided to improve the services ,he could offer to his customers by accompanying them personally on a journey of discovery, which includes the most breath taking sites and areas in Campania.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking driver
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- entrance fees
- licensed guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Positano, Positano, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
what you can visit ..
The church of Santa Maria Assunta features a dome made of majolica tiles as well as a thirteenth-century Byzantine icon of a black Madonna. According to local legend, the icon had been stolen from Byzantium and was being transported by pirates across the Mediterranean. A storm had blown up in the waters opposite Positano and the frightened sailors heard a voice on board saying "Posa, posa!" ("Put down! Put down!").
The Marina Grande beach is at the base of the cliff side town of Positano and is the most recognized beach in the town.
Archaeological sites MAR Positano (Roman Archaeological Museum) Santa Maria Assunta. The museum, inaugurated on 18 July 2018, is a museum-like archaeological site. The underground complex is divided into two crypts and a room of the Roman villa. The walls of the frescoed room from the imperial era are the only example of wall painting in Roman villas on the Amalfi Coast
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Amalfi, Amalfi, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
A picturesque interlacing of alleys and stairways overlooks the sea with all its extraordinary colors reflecting the enchanting landscape of Amalfi, the town whose name blesses the entire coast. Dominated by the majestic Cathedral dedicated to Sant'Andrea (St. Andrew), Amalfi proffers innumerable testimonies of its glorious past as a Maritime Republic.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ravello, Ravello, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
Welcome to the Amalfi Coast!
Ravello has been named the City of Music and is home to the Villa Cimbrone, Villa Rufolo, the striking Oscar Niemeyer Auditorium and a vibrant cultural scene: Ravello Festival, Ravello Concert Society.
Thousands of years of history, an enchanting mountaintop setting on Italy’s most beautiful coastline and views that have captivated countless souls, inspired artists and filled hearts with passion.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pick up at hotel/port/airport/train station/ B&BAirports
- Naples International Airport, Viale F. Ruffo di Calabria, 80144 Napoli NA, Italy
- Porto Di Napoli, Piazzetta di Porto, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
- Port of Sorrento, Via Marina Piccola, 35, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
- Amalfi Harbor Marina Coppola, Piazzale dei Protontini, 6, 84011 Amalfi SA, Italy
- Porto Di Salerno, Lungomare Trieste, 36-38, 84122 Salerno SA, Italy
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Campania region is COVID-FREE
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.