Amalfi Coast in full private tour
This Amalfi Coast tour is designed so you can enjoy the breathtaking view of the Mediterranean Sea and the equally surprising little towns which adorn the coast like little, colourful jewels. You'll be escorted to many panoramic spots on the way there, then stop at the enchanting Positano with its lovely alleys and fancy buildings. Next is Amalfi, the ancient Maritime Republic which gives name to the whole area, with the Cathedral, the beautiful town centre and much more. A relaxing uphill drive will then bring you to Ravello, a quiet rural village is completely unspoilt by tourism, perched on top of the mountain cliff situated above Amalfi and Minori, with its unforgettable scenery, ancient Villas and ravishing flowery gardens... and it obviously doesn't end here. You'll go back with your eyes full of wonder and heart full of peace!
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Luxury air conditioned vehicle
- English speaking driver/guide
- All taxes, parking, tolls, gasoline and driver maintenance
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees (if needed)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Villa Cimbrone Gardens
- Entry/Admission - Villa Rufolo
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Spiaggia Grande, Positano Italy
Let’s take a stroll in the world famous Positano with its distinctive colourful houses skyline, and leisurely visit the beautiful maze of alleys and steps with small shops displaying the typical products of local crafts, such as the fresh linen dresses in style "Positano fashion", the leather sandals, the colorful ceramics and the limoncello.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Duomo di Sant'Andrea, Piazza Duomo, 84011, Amalfi Italy
This historical town whose origins date back to the Romans, continues to enchant the visitors just like it did in the days of the Grand Tour.
Shop for handmade Amalfi paper, bottles of local limoncello, and of course ceramics, as you wander around its beautiful maze of streets or visit the striking Cathedral that bears Moorish influences, visible in the arches and decorations.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ravello, Ravello, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
Unlike many of the towns on the Amalfi Coast, Ravello is located up on the hill, and it is one of the most peaceful and charming resort on the Neapolitan Riviera, blessed with stunning views and culture in every corner.
Also known as City of Music thanks to Wagner, who found here the inspiration to complete the Parsifal, do not miss a visit to Villa Cimbrone and Villa Rufolo cliff edge garden.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Fiordo di Furore, Via Anna Magnani 1, 84010, Furore Italy
we drive by the Fiordo di Furore
Pass By: Grotta dello Smeraldo (Emerald Grotto), Spiaggia Grande, Positano Italy
we pass by or we can stop at the Emerald Grotto in Conca dei Marini
Pass By: Lido di Ravello Beach Club Stabilimento Balneare, Strada Statale Amalfitana, 13, 84010 Castiglione SA, Italy
we drive by Praiano
Pass By: Fornillo, 84017, Positano Italy
we drive by Fornillo
Stop At: Villa Cimbrone Gardens, Via Santa Chiara 26, 84010, Ravello Italy
you will have free time in Ravello in order to visit Villa Cimbrone
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Villa Rufolo, Piazza Duomo, 84010, Ravello Italy
you will have free time in Ravello, in order to visit Villa Rufolo
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Amalfi Coast, 84011 Italy
A personal english speaking driver at your disposal, to visit one of the most spectacular coast in the World.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pickup from any hotel/aiports/ports in Sorrento, Naples, Rome, Amalfi Coast Airports
- Naples Airport, Naples Italy
- Fiumicino Airport, Via dell' Aeroporto di Fiumicino, 320, 54, Fiumicino Italy
- Ciampino Airport, Rome Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. From Salerno 9/14/2019 - 10/19/2021
From Amalfi Coast 9/14/2019 - 10/19/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:30 AM - 09:30 AM Monday - Sunday: 07:30 AM - 10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Infant/child seats are available, free of charge, on request if advised at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.