Amalfi Coast day tours from Sorrento to: Positano, Amalfi and Ravello
Amalfi Coast tour is designed to fully appreciate the beauty and the flavors of the Mediterranean through the eyes of locals. It is situated just about two hours of travel distance from Naples, which also lets you cross the ancient historic town of Pompeii, destroyed after the volcanic eruption of Mount Vesuvius. The coastline itself has several towns that include Positano, Amalfi, and Ravello. You will let you realize a mesmerizing travel experience while winding down the luxurious villas leaning out over the edge added by the charm of unique lemon groves on the way. Relying on a popular ground transfer service will let you transfer tours you'll truly make the most of your time in Italy as you make your way from one place to another.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- One-way private transfer
What's excluded :
- Professional tour guide is not included
- driver will be at your disposal but he does not a guide
- for professional tour guide there is an extra charge
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Positano, Positano, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
Chance to visit Positano and the Amalfi Coast in 1 day - The most
requested tour by the tourists - The only tour from Sorrento that allows visiting Positano Center, not just for a photo stop -Free time in each place -stop for Lunch included in a terrace overlooking the sea.
The tour departs from Sorrento every day. After pickup, reach Positano in 45 minutes. Enjoy 1-hour of free time in Sorrento in order to stroll through the picturesque and narrow streets and admire the countless artisan shops.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Amalfi, Amalfi, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
The tour includes a stop in a sought-after restaurant with a breathtaking terrace overlooking the sea. After the lunch break, reach Amalfi, the most important town on the coast. Once in Amalfi during the free time of 2 hours, we suggest to visit the stunning and evocative St. Andrew’s Cathedral or to lay down on the beach and taste local handmade ice cream.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ravello, Ravello, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
The tour keeps on along the Amalfi Coast with its breathtaking twisty road that runs like a balcony suspended between the cobalt blue sea and the slopes of the Lattari mountains. The best way to enjoy the coast in one day is to attend a tour and be guided by experienced drivers. Along the road, the tour stops in the towns of Ravello.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The pickup will be provided from the main hotels of Sorrento and from thescheduled meeting points.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.