Amalfi Coast and Pompeii all inclusive - from Naples train station
With this all-inclusive package, we are promoting one of the finest high-quality experiences in southern Italy for individuals and private groups.
Archeology, traditions, breathtaking views, and a memorable lunch away from the crowds and the traps for tourists are all part of this package, created to experience the real sensations and flavors, appreciated by the locals.
To guarantee a visit to Pompeii in the best possible way, we offer a private archaeological guide, and the entrance tickets with options skip the line.
While you will enjoy the coastal road, your friendly and knowledgeable driver will provide you with beautiful commentaries about Naples and Amalfi Coast. You will spend an exciting day with breathing views and good food.
At La Tagliata farm, you will remain merely speechless! The location is among the most panoramic and perfect of the Amalfi Coast, and the delicious organic food of the local tradition served in this warm and friendly tavern is terrific.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Licensed tour guide in Pompeii scavi
- Skip the Line in Pompeii
- Pompeii Entrance fees
- Lunch at trattoria La Tagliata Positano
- Profesional English speaking driver
- Mercedes-Deluxe air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
- 100% NO SMOKING CAR
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
What's excluded :
- Gratuity at your discretion (appreciated)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
You can admire the ancient Roman city submerged and preserved by volcanic ash. The excavations have brought to light the thermae where Romans dined and drank wine, temples, roads, Domus with gardens and fountains
With your private licensed tour guide, you will have the opportunity to walk through the ancient Roman city and discover the secrets of the commercial capital and the lifestyle of its inhabitants.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sorrento Coast, Sorrento Coast, Province of Naples, Campania
The first stop before arriving in Positano will be on the Sorrento coast. You will have a chance to take some pictures of Sorrento and Naples bay from one of the beautiful terraces located on the coastal road of the Sorrento peninsula. Another stop before arriving downtown in Positano will be where it is possible to admire one of the most beautiful views of the Amalfi coast.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Positano, Positano, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
Positano is the best-known town of the Amalfi Coast. The glamorous destination is loved by celebrities and travelers from all over the world.
You will have free time to walk through its narrow streets filled by shops and art galleries and reach the oldest church located near its fabulous beach.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Montepertuso, Montepertuso, Positano, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
LUNCH AT LA TAGLIATA ORGANIC FARM
It is like going to grandmother's house and having her make all her favorite dishes, but by the way, she lives on a cliff by the sea, makes her own wine, and her dining room has panoramic vistas wherever you look.
There they serve about five courses, each with multiple items, all spectacular, and the abundance of food they serve; you will not have the possibility of finishing the enormous platters of the various meal.
The view up on the mountain is spectacular with a braking view of Positano and Amalfi Coast.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Train station pick-up: you will meet your driver at the arrival platform number, precisely at the head of your train.Pick-up in the cruise terminal: you will found your driver at the arrival checkpoint in the port waiting for you with a sign with your name and surname on it.Hotels pick up: your driver meet you in the hotel lobby.B&B and apartments pick-up: you will meet your driver at the B&B addressPorts
- Stazione Marittima Cruise Ship Terminal, San Ferdinando, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
- Boat Molo Beverello, Piazza Municipio, 58, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- The vehicle is washed and sanitized with a system certified by current law. All passengers must wear a mask and wash the hands with the sanitizing gel provided by the driver. The driver will wear a protective mask, and no passenger will be allowed to sit next to the driver. BOOKING MAX 6 PAX
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.