Amalfi and Positano private boat tour from Sorrento (7/8 hours) deluxe
The Positano-Amalfi tour is unique. Nutura puts the landscape into us and professionalism. Our boat is very comfortable, elegant and safe, allowing all our customers to spend a day of relaxation and fun.
per adult from
What's included :
- Beach towel
- Kit for snorkeling
- Entry/Admission - Li Galli
- Entry/Admission - Amalfi Coast
- Entry/Admission - Fiordo di Furore
- Entry/Admission - Spiaggia Grande
What's excluded :
- Entry to the Emerald Grotto (optional) 5 euros per person
- Entry/Admission - Grotta dello Smeraldo
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Li Galli, Amalfi Italy
The island of Li Galli, located a few kilometers from the beach of Positano, is reflected in the clear sea facing the pearl of the Amalfi coast. The old legends tell that it was inhabited by the sirens that seduced the sailors with their melodic voice.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Grotta dello Smeraldo, Via Smeraldo, 84010 Conca dei Marini Italy
The emerald grotto is located not far from Amalfi, the name of the bay is Conca dei Marini. The Emerald Grotto is one of the jewels of the Amalfi Coast and takes its name from the colors that filter through a large opening under the entrance and fill the cave with an incredible green color. Inside the cave there are many works of art, stalactites created by time.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Amalfi Coast, 84011 Italy
Amalfi is a city of about 7000 inhabitants, rich in history and art, and gives its name to the homonymous Amalfi Coast, famous throughout the world and since 1997, has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The Amalfi Coast is a 50-kilometer stretch of coastline south of the Sorrento Peninsula, in the Campania region. Famous destination for beautiful boat trips, it is characterized by steep cliffs and a jagged coastline dotted with small beaches and fishing villages. Among the most famous monuments there is certainly the Cathedral of Amalfi and among the things to see there are: the arsenals, the paper mills, the paper museum, the valley of the ironworks and the paths with breathtaking views
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Fiordo di Furore, Via Anna Magnani 1, 84010, Furore Italy
Situated along the Amalfi coast, between Praiano and Conca dei Marini, stands this spectacular sea indentation, a unique and characteristic fjord. It was and still is a destination for film directors.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Spiaggia Grande, Positano Italy
The city of Positano is famous above all for shopping, in fact there are really many boutiques and craft shops in Positano that still today, as in the 60's, tailor-made sandals. Among the main things to see in Positano there are first of all the typical narrow and winding streets, or rather "stairways" that connect the upper part of the city to the beach. The main beaches of Positano are the Spiaggia Grande and Fornillo, both reachable on foot from the city center, while the rest are only by sea.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :80067 Sorrento, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.