Amakusa Gotohashi Cruising
Amakusa is dotted with 120 large and small islands, some of which are scenic and scenic as designated as Unzen Amakusa National Park. Among them, the area around Matsushima, Kamiamakusa City has a magnificent view of many islands and the Amakusa Gokyo Bridge. In this cruise, we will visit 4 bridges of Amakusa Five Bridges, except Bridge 1, which is far away.
You can enjoy a refreshing cruise while taking a sea breeze.
per adult from
What's included :
- Accident insurance
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Amakusa Gokyo Bridge, Aitsu, Matsushima-machi, Kamiamakusa 861-6102 Kumamoto Prefecture
In this cruise, four of the Amakusa Five Bridges will pass in the order of No. 4 Bridge → No. 5 Bridge → No. 3 Bridge → No. 2 Bridge.
Departure Point :mio camino AMAKUSA（ミオ・カミーノ天草）, 6215番17 Matsushimamachi Aitsu, Kamiamakusa, Kumamoto 861-6102, Japan
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.